CAN SOMEONE GIMME SOME TIPS PLZ...

5ilo

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

ok...ill play nice

-your goin to hear alot of bullshit.

-Force your-self to "unlearn" whatever you think you know

-start off incredibly simple, study letter form, how letters are constructed and what not. Its the most repetetive piece of advice you will hear, its also one of the most important...so...learn your

LETTER STRUCTURE think of the font Times new roman, letters are made of bars...once you understand how they are built youll see how you can manipulate them.

-and youll probably hear this too, I wouldnt write Silo.

2 cents...take it or leave it.

Originally posted by Talon

more advise: post your flix straight to the board. no one wants to click your link then look through all the pics there.

^^^

and do block letters, study styles..study how letters connect, im not that great myself but im trying to stay simple...

looks every where for fonts, billboards, video game boxes (especially old schhol nintendo, they had some good ones), cerial boxes ive heard are a good source, go through a magazine and check it out. like this was put....

letters are made of bars...once you understand how they are built youll see how you can manipulate them.
very true, it takes more lomger than others. i use pen, that way i know if i fuck it up, ill have to start over, it motivates me kinda.

SILO #1.

^Never do that ever again. I would drop some knowledge (tips) but I'll leave that to the more experienced writers. Hopefully, they will peep this thread and help you out. But honestly, you should try to explore on your own. Writing (graffiti) takes time. No one gets dope overnight. If you don't have patience (months, years) then... then... [insert something that sounds incredibly smart here]. But let me ask you this: Why did you pick up writing? Influences?

Originally posted by staE

yo! silo! ITS ME! i didnt know you were on 12oz. btw. its uhhh warn's friend.

Hey..This is the siloe who knows warn. Not to be confused with the person who started this post. ( that is some bizarre coincidence..creepy even ) Yeah I havnt seen that homey in years. Anyways you have to give me a hint. Tell me where we met and it will all come back to me?

http://www.siloette.com

Archived