1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

book contest

Discussion in 'Paper Chase' started by rymewon, Aug 20, 2002.

1. rymewon

rymewon New Jack

book contest

Discussion started by rymewon - Aug 20, 2002

ok listen up .. now is the time to show ur skills that u so-called have,.. whoever is interested reply to this so i know if anyone is interested.. and i dont wanna hear u dont have a scanner, go find one.. im sure one of ur boys has to have one.. as soon as i find out who is intereste , we will set a date to have ur shit scanned and ready to go.. alot of people wil prolly think this is gay and go tell me to paint.. but i just wanna see what other people have on the book tip.. i was thinking maybe zesto and a few others can be the judge.. i think this could be a good thread if people actualy participate.......

rymewon - Rank: New Jack - Messages:
  2. WITS

WITS 12oz Member

WITS - Replied Aug 20, 2002

What do I get when I win? Hahaha. J/k. Count me in though.

Just thought I'd add something else. It should be seperated into simple or wild. Yeah. Maybe?

WITS - Rank: 12oz Member - Messages:
  3. tears*uno

tears*uno Guest

tears*uno - Replied Aug 20, 2002

im in for fun no chance i will win though

4. ~DeNtOnE~

~DeNtOnE~ 12oz Senior Member

~DeNtOnE~ - Replied Aug 20, 2002

yo!

yo im down whats some rules... and what can ya win.. if nothing im still in... i think this will be good... with judges now people can talk shit cuz they know they won... im down... who will be judges:D

~DeNtOnE~ - Rank: 12oz Senior Member - Messages:
  5. rymewon

rymewon New Jack

rymewon - Replied Aug 20, 2002

hey im up for suggestions.. post what u thik should and shouldnt be allowed.. post who u think should b thejudges, the people with the most level heads. i think ZESTO is a good canidate.. lets et this shit under way... if this orks, it could raw out some of the dopest book ever on here..... peace yo.. no prices.. just the 12oz blackbook king............

rymewon - Rank: New Jack - Messages:
  6. --zeSto--

--zeSto-- Guest

--zeSto-- - Replied Aug 20, 2002

aww shucks guys...

wow though... thanks for thinking that I'm not just super-critical for no good reason.
    I'd be happy to help in any capacity.

every few weeks the paper chase just re-inspires me,
    then it falls to hell, but then it comes back!
    nice looking out cyzm!

7. Arson.85.ATG

Arson.85.ATG New Jack

Arson.85.ATG - Replied Aug 20, 2002

sup kids...well i don't have a scanner now but i'll make it possible for me to post up some competition...and as for rules...what fucking rules can u come up with??...no rulers???....i can't think of other so good luck.......well anywayz....count me in....i wanna see some real niggas post some shit...not that miserable toy shit i see here.......peace:cool:

Arson.85.ATG - Rank: New Jack - Messages:
  8. bar101e

bar101e Guest

bar101e - Replied Aug 20, 2002

im in.

9. d-town_bomber

d-town_bomber 12oz Veteran Member

d-town_bomber - Replied Aug 20, 2002

yeah once i can scan my king ass shit im down

d-town_bomber - Rank: 12oz Veteran Member - Messages:
  10. CRYrock81

CRYrock81 Guest

CRYrock81 - Replied Aug 20, 2002

did someone say a book contest?

11. Ser3adc

Ser3adc Guest

Ser3adc - Replied Aug 21, 2002

nice idea

what do you get if you lose?:D

12. jah

jah 12oz Elite Member

jah - Replied Aug 21, 2002

is this thread in honor of me cyzm?? are you dropping a challenge for a battle?? unfortunately, i honestly dont have a scanner and being as ive only lived here for 2 months and dont know many people i dont know if i can find a scanner. i think i might know one guy who could hook me up though. what are the stakes first of all?? if you want to battle there has to be a prize or a loss. since you dropped the challenge, you set the standards. and if zesto wants to judge thats cool with me....

jah - Rank: 12oz Elite Member - Messages:
  13. HECZ

HECZ 12oz Member

HECZ - Replied Aug 21, 2002

BATTLE!!!!!!BATTLE!!!!!!!BATTLE!!!!!!

I'M IN T:king:

HECZ - Rank: 12oz Member - Messages:
  14. imported_El Mamerro - Replied Aug 21, 2002

Robo-steez is down for it. Now that the alpha battles are dead, I need new motivation to draw. Beer,

El Mamerro

15. Intangible

Intangible 12oz Legend

Intangible - Replied Aug 21, 2002

word

Intangible - Rank: 12oz Legend - Messages: