book contest

rymewon

ok listen up .. now is the time to show ur skills that u so-called have,.. whoever is interested reply to this so i know if anyone is interested.. and i dont wanna hear u dont have a scanner, go find one.. im sure one of ur boys has to have one.. as soon as i find out who is intereste , we will set a date to have ur shit scanned and ready to go.. alot of people wil prolly think this is gay and go tell me to paint.. but i just wanna see what other people have on the book tip.. i was thinking maybe zesto and a few others can be the judge.. i think this could be a good thread if people actualy participate.......

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hey im up for suggestions.. post what u thik should and shouldnt be allowed.. post who u think should b thejudges, the people with the most level heads. i think ZESTO is a good canidate.. lets et this shit under way... if this orks, it could raw out some of the dopest book ever on here..... peace yo.. no prices.. just the 12oz blackbook king............

Guest --zeSto--

aww shucks guys...

wow though... thanks for thinking that I'm not just super-critical for no good reason.

I'd be happy to help in any capacity.

every few weeks the paper chase just re-inspires me,

then it falls to hell, but then it comes back!

nice looking out cyzm!

sup kids...well i don't have a scanner now but i'll make it possible for me to post up some competition...and as for rules...what fucking rules can u come up with??...no rulers???....i can't think of other so good luck.......well anywayz....count me in....i wanna see some real niggas post some shit...not that miserable toy shit i see here.......peace:cool:

is this thread in honor of me cyzm?? are you dropping a challenge for a battle?? unfortunately, i honestly dont have a scanner and being as ive only lived here for 2 months and dont know many people i dont know if i can find a scanner. i think i might know one guy who could hook me up though. what are the stakes first of all?? if you want to battle there has to be a prize or a loss. since you dropped the challenge, you set the standards. and if zesto wants to judge thats cool with me....

Guest imported_El Mamerro

Robo-steez is down for it. Now that the alpha battles are dead, I need new motivation to draw. Beer,

El Mamerro

Guest CRYrock81

jah....dont flatter yourself.....im pretty sure cyzm just wants all the peeps that have loose shit to say bout his work without posting there own shit..to post...i mean.....everyone knows how toys try and critique without knowing wut they are talking about.....oh yeah.....dont inspire me to put a pen to my book....half the kids on here would look rediculous....so make sure you know wut your getting into.......i think the only rule that should apply here....is......SHOW AND FUCKING PROVE........show that you can critique someone.......zesto would make fine judge.....hes not an asshole.....hes fair.....and i think he knows his shit......other than that....the few people that can actually rock books....when they do post.....its all a matter of opinion of wut pleases zesto...and thats fine....but...art is meant to be embraced......not critiqued

Originally posted by CRYrock81

jah....dont flatter yourself.....im pretty sure cyzm just wants all the peeps that have loose shit to say bout his work without posting there own shit..to post...i mean.....everyone knows how toys try and critique without knowing wut they are talking about.....oh yeah.....dont inspire me to put a pen to my book....half the kids on here would look rediculous....so make sure you know wut your getting into.......i think the only rule that should apply here....is......SHOW AND FUCKING PROVE........show that you can critique someone.......zesto would make fine judge.....hes not an asshole.....hes fair.....and i think he knows his shit......other than that....the few people that can actually rock books....when they do post.....its all a matter of opinion of wut pleases zesto...and thats fine....but...art is meant to be embraced......not critiqued

well, we exchanged some words a bit more than the other heads who dissed his shit(i didnt even really dis it though). anyway, im down to back my posts with some sketches. i honestly dont have a scanner (another reason i thought he may be directing at me, i mentioned not having a scanner earlier; hence, his scanner comment) but i will find one and i will post. im not claiming to be the best by any means, but il burn cyzm and most of the other kids on this board. now its time to get to sketchin....

peace

Guest CRYrock81

i got something for that ass...a lil something something ive been working on.....itll be up next week sometime i suppose...so.....hmmmm...wuts the deadline?a month to get ready is enough i would say....but i think cyzm should throw some inout onto that topic....hes alot busier than me????a deadline is important i would think.......peace

Originally posted by Arson Oner

and as for rules...what fucking rules can u come up with??...no rulers???....i can't think of other so good luck....

most likely theyre will be rules so dont come on and start trying talk like you started this thing up wait for cyzm to tell us how this is going down before you open you mouth..........and do u seriosly use rulers for sketches?

Originally posted by Ceso One SAF

i think it would be dope if we all had to write the same word beacuse we just how different the word can bend, twist, and look completely differeent with all the differnet styles we have

I second this idea.

matthewbitchesandhoesthirteen.

Archived