Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

backwards messages

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by the_gooch, Apr 19, 2003.

1. the_gooch

the_gooch 12oz Loyalist

2. bug

bug Guest

i'm older so you may not know these:

Slayer's Hell Awaits Intro has some backwards noise, so my friends and i trieds to figure it out, i think it says "Join Us"

Iron Maiden's Piece of Mind had a backwards message between songs. My friends and i tried to figure it out for hours, only to find out when someone else told us that its in Polish.

Ozzy Osbourne's Bloodbath in paradise has noise in the beginning. Playing it backwards sounds like "Your mother sells herself in hell"

Hardcore kids may know that the Bold 7" on revelation (out of print for over ten years already) had a backwards message at the end that said "Kill Your self"

I tried to figure this stuff out by manually turning a turntable backwards, so its hard to get a steady tempo and therefore hard to figure out. its easier to put it into a 4track, which i never did, and i'm sure todays audio production software makes it much easier in digital format.

backwards messages were some of the dorky fun stuff for being a little metal kid in the 80s. i know, pretty lame...

3. nomadawhat

nomadawhat Veteran Member

...gnos yssim eno siht s'ereht

4. nomadawhat

nomadawhat Veteran Member

.gnihtemos ro aixelsyd evah i ekil ,ynnuf skool gnitirw sdrawkcab.

5. miles apart

miles apart Member

cradle of filth, dinner at the deviants palace or some shit has the our father prayer in reverse, creepy shit.

6. the_gooch

the_gooch 12oz Loyalist

bug i'm probably as old as you....lol

yea i knew that maiden one from piece of mind.

that slayer shit is pretty cool too!

7. Krook

Krook Banned

.tihs eht era sdrow sdrawkcaB

!rehtom ay ot droW

:king:

8. Kes_One_HTFD

Kes_One_HTFD Member

thats some bugged out shit, its like in little nicky when they played that Chicago record backwards and it said "i command you to spill the blood of the innocent". crazy....

9. Krook

Krook Banned

sbarc evah I

:p

10. podrido

podrido Veteran Member