Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

autoracks

Discussion in 'Metal Heads' started by schick1, May 27, 2003.

1. schick1

schick1 Guest

ok ok ok i know this has been asked a million times but i need some closure, whenever a holyroller is layed up in a spot of mine its loaded so do most people just rock that shit and hope it doesn't come back to them? because i love those cars and I never paint them cus their loaded so I guess my real question is do people out there that paint these things have spots where they are not loaded? cus I dont think ive ever seen one not.

2. schick1

schick1 Guest

I know there is no deffinitive answer, Im just trying to get a feel for what people are doing in other places..ok?

3. bahleediddy

bahleediddy Senior Member

hey if you want to risk blowing a spot by getting overspray on a 2003 escalade be my guest but i would stay away if i were you,loaded rollers are never a good thing

4. Cracked Ass

Cracked Ass Veteran Member

If paint gets on the cars, it will probably bring heat. If the spot is worth saving because it gets other kinds of cars, then stay off the loaded holies.
    On the other hand, if the place never gets anything except loaded holies, and it's not near any other spots you need to save, you might as well blast away once in a while. Just be real careful on return trips.

5. Dick Quickwood

Dick Quickwood 12oz Loyalist

you can allways do rollers

6. PHYNE

PHYNE Guest

my autorack spot is chill......no cars inside the fr8s or none of that shit..........im lucky as hell i guess....:D daytime rockin it....;)

7. CROW RA

CROW RA Senior Member

THIS SPOT IS HELLA CHILL "I KNOW"
    BUT YER SIDE KICK IS A ASSHOLE.
    CANS ALL OVER THE YARD....AND ROLLER PAINT ON ROCKS TESTING PAINT ON THE GROUND I HAVE NO "CLUE" HOW YER SPOT IS NOT HOT??????????????????????????????------

8. onheres

onheres New Jack

man...........we had some empty autoracks in our yard for a while and they started tearing them down....now they look like flat beds.....

9. PHYNE

PHYNE Guest

i clean my mess......i know how dirty the spot is too....i dont know how it aint hot..? whatever..not my side of town,and i havent painted there as much as some people........;)

10. CROW RA

CROW RA Senior Member

i love autoracks thats why if there there when im in town i'll be there....:)

11. PHYNE

PHYNE Guest

you know it...but man everytime i have someone come into town to rockem there arent any on the lines...shit sucks balls...we crow man hit me up when you come back.....:p

12. DavidSilver

DavidSilver Junior Member

Fuck the roller, paint the escalade

13. DavidSilver

DavidSilver Junior Member

Fuck the roller, paint the escalade

14. iloveboxcars

iloveboxcars 12oz Royalty

of course they are empty at some spots.

dont hit them unless they are empty...