Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest schick1

autoracks

Guest schick1

ok ok ok i know this has been asked a million times but i need some closure, whenever a holyroller is layed up in a spot of mine its loaded so do most people just rock that shit and hope it doesn't come back to them? because i love those cars and I never paint them cus their loaded so I guess my real question is do people out there that paint these things have spots where they are not loaded? cus I dont think ive ever seen one not.

Guest schick1

I know there is no deffinitive answer, Im just trying to get a feel for what people are doing in other places..ok?

hey if you want to risk blowing a spot by getting overspray on a 2003 escalade be my guest but i would stay away if i were you,loaded rollers are never a good thing

If paint gets on the cars, it will probably bring heat. If the spot is worth saving because it gets other kinds of cars, then stay off the loaded holies.

On the other hand, if the place never gets anything except loaded holies, and it's not near any other spots you need to save, you might as well blast away once in a while. Just be real careful on return trips.

Guest PHYNE

my autorack spot is chill......no cars inside the fr8s or none of that shit..........im lucky as hell i guess....:D daytime rockin it....;)

Originally posted by PHYNE

my autorack spot is chill......no cars inside the fr8s or none of that shit..........im lucky as hell i guess....:D daytime rockin it....;)

THIS SPOT IS HELLA CHILL "I KNOW"

BUT YER SIDE KICK IS A ASSHOLE.

CANS ALL OVER THE YARD....AND ROLLER PAINT ON ROCKS TESTING PAINT ON THE GROUND I HAVE NO "CLUE" HOW YER SPOT IS NOT HOT??????????????????????????????------

man...........we had some empty autoracks in our yard for a while and they started tearing them down....now they look like flat beds.....

Guest PHYNE
Originally posted by CROW RA

THIS SPOT IS HELLA CHILL "I KNOW"

BUT YER SIDE KICK IS A ASSHOLE.

CANS ALL OVER THE YARD....AND ROLLER PAINT ON ROCKS TESTING PAINT ON THE GROUND I HAVE NO "CLUE" HOW YER SPOT IS NOT HOT??????????????????????????????------

i clean my mess......i know how dirty the spot is too....i dont know how it aint hot..? whatever..not my side of town,and i havent painted there as much as some people........;)

Originally posted by PHYNE

i clean my mess......i know how dirty the spot is too....i dont know how it aint hot..? whatever..not my side of town,and i havent painted there as much as some people........;)

i love autoracks thats why if there there when im in town i'll be there....:)

Guest PHYNE
Originally posted by CROW RA

i love autoracks thats why if there there when im in town i'll be there....:)

you know it...but man everytime i have someone come into town to rockem there arent any on the lines...shit sucks balls...we crow man hit me up when you come back.....:P

Originally posted by bahleediddy

hey if you want to risk blowing a spot by getting overspray on a 2003 escalade be my guest but i would stay away if i were you,loaded rollers are never a good thing

Fuck the roller, paint the escalade

Originally posted by bahleediddy

Fuck the roller, paint the escalade

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this