ATEM ap tak

MYLK

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest crack is wack

this shit is fucked up. i'll always remember jakob he was always fun to paint with and chill with he was super nice to my girlfriend, he always did have a way with the ladies. last time i saw him i was trying to get him to sneak outta his valet job to come cause trouble with me instead he gave me his udnershirt so they would let me in the club. i still have his tenacious d shirt and i still have his memory. jakob your friends will miss you, i'll miss you. this shit just isnt right i still can't fucking believe it.

ATEM... he was an illl writer. but besides the graffiti, Jakob was a reall ill kid. i will always remember the few times that i was fortunate enough to kick it with him. his positive nature, serious talent, and general good character inspired me when i was...well lets just say pretty toyed out. he will be greatly missed.

Abort A.P.

• 3 weeks later...

damn...i dont know if its the same atem but i was just in a graff show with this dude that wrote atem towards the end of june...i think he was from milwaukee tho...he hit my blackbook...ill post up a flick once i scan it...the shit in the book doesnt do his artwork/canvas justice...sick artist...

Archived