Are You American... No complaining about BEING the problem...American Gov is usingyou

neahs_number

heres you epiphany............................. America** what a beautiful country....a country of pride a country of inntelligence of slander of strife of competition of ignorance of stupid ass mutha fukas and dont let me leave out scandals.........

you see being President of this great place entitles you to do one thing...........FUK SHIT UP,,, when a man can be President for ten years thats when youll start seeing changes...

for instance Bushs new tax/budget PLAN...to bad every plan like this one is a TEN year plan by the time the fuker is out of office(even if he makes it twice) there is still not enough time to get the end result (the reason you voted for him id gone) you see it is one simple idea that keeps most of us on our toes waiting for the happy news when the happy news ends up beig"sorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrryy"

One more k "THE WAR ON DRUGS" what kind of bull shit program is this...i mean really...why wont uncle sam comment on why there are 5tons of unaccounted opium poppy produced and shipped north........from brazil....why cant s.america tell us where its going???????????all other crop is accounted for.....and what about 500tons of cocaine that is unaccounted for......just think people....if you owned a country..would you secretly ship in tons of ILLegal substances and then every year raise the penalty for using it..........."hey Commander and Cheif" "why dontwe import an abundance of narcotics and then up the penalties for the citizens who will have to end up USING it" "your brilliant Kissinger that was a brain storm from neahs_number Remember NIXON started the war on drugs not someone trustworthy Would you take it away......................

We make America rich not other countries....

We pay taxes and court fees.................

We are the reason............................

Vote NADER LADUKE in 2004....................

(all of you scrubs will be makin 10 an hour min......... sound good????????????????????

------------------

***life lesson: sometimes silence is the best answer***

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by Fox Mulder:

The reason the penalties for drugs are so high is because politicians think ........

Polititions are thinking??????when did this start happening?????

[This message has been edited by neahs_number (edited 07-11-2001).]

yo its all hood instead of good!

all i am saying is if you are part of the goverment you are a made man, if not then you are fuked no matter what

------------------

i hate working

The war on drugs is completely fruitless. It merely satiates the general population's desire to "see something being done" about this "horrible" problem that is affecting the country. The movie Traffic is a perfect example of why the supply approach of reducing the drug trade is rather pointless.

I voted for Nader in the past election simply to try and get his 5%. Had he gotten it (he only received 2%, I believe), he would have been eligible for federal election funds in the 2004 election.

As the younger portion of this country, we need to support the addition of a third party into daily American politics. Republicans and Democrats offer us no true choice, for the distinctions between their policies are few and far between.

One more thing ... if you think that increasing a president's term to 5 years is going to solve the problems we are currently faced with, you're kidding yourself. Politicians do what they need to do to get reelected. Period. They'll merely create a "twelve year tax plan," as you alluded to in your post.

------------------

Toilets are for the uninspired.

Originally posted by Poop Man Bob:

As the younger portion of this country, we need to support the addition of a third party into daily American politics. Republicans and Democrats offer us no true choice, for the distinctions between their policies are few and far between.

We had a somewhat radical third party force its way into canadian politics along time ago...and once it got there it got just like the other two. They're the best choice...but they arent really that different than the others anymore....

To get any kind of broad support it seems you need to water down your politics if you're a "radical" and generally move close to center...you could gather enough support from marginalized groups, but most cant seem to be motivated to get out to vote...thats the big issue...

I support Nader, and a third party needs to be there...but unless its got a platform and a plan it'll wind up just like the other two...

Originally posted by ese:

We had a somewhat radical third party force its way into canadian politics along time ago...and once it got there it got just like the other two. They're the best choice...but they arent really that different than the others anymore....

To get any kind of broad support it seems you need to water down your politics if you're a "radical" and generally move close to center...you could gather enough support from marginalized groups, but most cant seem to be motivated to get out to vote...thats the big issue...

I support Nader, and a third party needs to be there...but unless its got a platform and a plan it'll wind up just like the other two...

True. The only way for a third party to gain support from those not considered "radical" is to water-down and make their views more tolerable to the general population. Otherwise, they will continue to labeled as "radicals" ... something that rarely garners a lot of mainstream support in today's America.

For a third party to become influential without sacrificing its views, some sort of disaster must happen ... something pretty bad. It has to get to the point where a majority of Americans who actually vote and participate in politics realize that drastic change is the only hope for recovery.

Blah blah blah. I bore me.

------------------

Toilets are for the uninspired.

• 3 weeks later...

You are right. The war on drugs is profitable. Presidency is a joke. Democrats, the very people who are supposed to be in favor of freedom to choose are the people who get mad at people for voting for a third party candidate. The blame Nader because they say he "took" votes from Gore. Well guess what motherfuckers? Presidents EARN votes, they don't steal them and if Al Gore didn't EARN enough votes because leftists don't wanna vote for his dumb ass and a cognatively disabled texan can be elected to rule a country, then look how fucked up this country is.

Originally posted by Kr430n5_666:

http://www.wfu.edu/users/barthr0/Safari_Breakfast_Frame.jpg'>

you should leave....america

ill be in italy very soon http://www.12ozprophet.com/ubb//smile.gif'> http://www.12ozprophet.com/ubb//smile.gif'> thank god for passports---America is awsome i just dont agree with some of the things im learning about it----you can deal with your government wherever you are though,,huh,,,cant you---SaTaN-(church lady)

Archived