Another Freestyle Thread

sieb

Its time for you to celebrate, Like you was a 30 year old nerd on his first date,

I throw lyrical blows like pimps smacking hoes,

Your bitch is the one who would know,

My flows are like heroin be careful you don’t overdose

One move and your toast, you better be taking notes,

Known for a level of animosity, that scares most monstrosities,

The fresh coast’s repping with voracious verbal velocity,

Musical strains so strange, the masses claims theyre mentally insane,

But what do they think of kids with band aids and chains,

If they want aid Ill give them pain, and vessels and veins, will bust open like fire hydrants on hot days, don’t even try to say I hate cause I annihilate,

Just like its your fate, to get sent back to your mom in crate,

Your boys chains are attached to weights and hes at the bottom of a lake,

Smoke dank? You Buying dubs that are .5 of shake,

Playing that your high, so other gay guys, think you’re an easy mark and make you open wide, and you take It with pride, Why live life, when looking into my eyes, could leave you blind, pray to me leave your body at a shrine, and you thot It was your time to shine,

But it was really my time to dine, I analyze your rhyme like this was science and I was Einstein, how you try and say you commit crimes, when I seen you talking to swine dropping the dime, bitch admit that your mine

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Homie don’t play cause lyrically im cassius clay, im the preist on your dying day , and im not trying to hear what your dying to say,

as I watch you waste away,

put you to sleep like drugs they inject into strays, dont even be talking about game, cause i run more thanthe NCAA,

mr prez, your kennedy and my words are flying lead, one thru your neck and one to your head, ill mess up you mind like blunts dipped in furmaldihyde, take this to 95 like you was joey cora starting to cry, as your luck runs dry, you cant even take your losses in stride, and you find your own tombstone being enscribed, and your obituary being described, and your skin breaks down into festering hives, complaing about your blisters,

as my boys make the old in and out with your sister, my lungs produce winds like twisters, that knock down people who think theyre heavy hitters, make drug dealers look like baby sitters, your grade B like the movie critters, or tremors, that you feel as you enter any freestyle endeavour, and find your mic line severed, i use your skin for leather, and keep your neck tethered, torture you with whips and feather, and make you realized im better

this shit is gay!

wow this guy blows my mind when it comes to flowin but when it comes to something else hes the one blowin....makes no sense, o'well it was a joke this guy typed so much his keyboard went up in smoke...rhyme sceme is terrible looks like a terrorist, i dont really think that this guy is the best...neither am i never would claim it, i dont even rap i guess i just say shit......well i guess thats what it is but still i suck im tired of typing FUCK! :D

hehehehehehehehhehe....

the first one is an actually flow, that i recorded, the second one is i admit not that great, i tried to type hella fast and what not, and just straight messed up, ive never actually freestyle typed, i just kind flow at parties and stuff

actually i was busy watching chevy chase,

and then during a commercail break,

i peeped your post, and did a quick response so i could get back to the show, and listen dude i wasnt really trying to battle, as of now your officaly rattled, your tame like cattle

now im trying to get some sleep, so please stop the talk and realize your beat, now im off to catch some Zs

• 7 years later...

pussy niggas get back as far as u can, we blows Os of that dro roll up gram after gram

we pull up in chevys no less than 23s, we stackin dem chicken and we flipp em like lees

my wrist so icey and my chain is flooded, they say im hard headed i say im cold blooded

im screamin fuck da fame they im star studded, i love when dem pussy hate they hate cuz they hoes love it

now who can i trust on ly the ones that i came wit, look homie its fuck you and whoever you came wit

i know im harsh but dame it im real, me and my soldiers gon march and we totein that steel

Archived