AI's (Art Institutes)

ANSWER

Hey fellas, i got a question: What is the least expensive AI you know of. i'm not exactly the richest kid on the block, but i dont want to fool around with a university either. i have to pay for each of my odd years of college, my dad wants me to assume more responsibility. and i need some help on this one. i know the one in boston's tuition drops a lot after statehood or whatever. but what are others and if you give me ones with no room and board that might be a problem too cause i obviously wont know anyone to room with. thanks for your help, it's appreciated. -ANSWER

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest goreguts

AI in Colorado will cost you about $40,000 dollars to get a bachelors degree. I don't think there is a cheap AI. If you want it bad enough go for it. They are also real flexible with your loans. They adjust your payments according to your income after you graduate.

i disagree with that statement komega. i went to massart, paid like 9000$ for my entire college education. some of my friends went to pratt and risd, and now we all make basically the same amount of money except i'm not $70,000 in the hole. so they paid a shitload more then me, but didn't get much more out of it. i think a more accurate statement than you get what you pay for is you get out of it what you put into it. the bottom line in the art/design world is the quality of your work, and if you put out good work, nobody gives a flying fuck where you went to school.

[This message has been edited by garcia_vega (edited 09-10-2001).]

You could go to canada, your money will go further. I'd say Emily Carr in British Columbia, or The Nova Scotia College of Art and Design (nscad)there's also the one in Ontario, ahhhh....... the Ontario art college (Ocad I believe),

I wouldn't know about any places in the states though.

------------------

you are beautiful, just not on the inside

Archived