2004 World Series of Poker started on ESPN tonight.

Poop Man Bob

And holy shit is this show addicting. The only thing I've read/heard about this year's event is that Moneymaker bombs, which made me happy.

Although I can do without the 24-7 reruns ... I mean, at some point you have to let it go. Even last week they were still showing the 2003 WSOP all the fucking time. Granted, they were probably doing so to churn up promotion for this year's event, but I'm tired of seeing Moneymaker's fat dad.

Oh, and the announcer, Norman Chad? Please make him stop living.

*Thanks for the edit, mystery mod.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

wait, so this means there showing live telecasts of people playing poker? as in the card game?

i can see my relatives yelling at the TV now...

"YOU IDIOT, YOU SHOULD HAVE KEPT THAT JACK!!!!"

"CANT YOU TELL HIS BLUFFING MORON! HE DOSENT HAVE SHIT!"

PMBizzle, unfortunately another internet idiot won this year. But the highlight from what I hear is the great Doyle Brunson taking a dive by bluffing with q4 offsuit and then being like "I didn't want to play anyway this isn't poker anymore" or something like that. That man is my fucking hero. He has so much money the 5 mil is like ehhh. He could use it or he couldn't. He hosts a game a game with a minimum buy in of 500000 and they play no limit poker of all kinds. He always wins, ALWAYS. Fucking awesome. Anyway some lawyer/ dinosaur bone collector wins. Hes pretty good though, but mostly lucky.

Gimme 10 years, thats my word. Son!

Archived