12oz Late Night Chat<---------

Intangible

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

right on. i saw blue crush today. it was interesting enough to see how they portrayed the local scene in hawaii. they did a little better than i thought they would but the movie was pretty lame. kalaa alexander was in it a lot. i heard he was in it but he was one of the main dudes. i used to see that guy at parties and the beach and all over all the time on kauai. one night i saw him beat up one of my more distant friends. he kinda got exiled from the island for fuckin with the wrong people though. so now he lives on oahu.

where you from?

that's some seahorseshit...

you know the seahorse is the only animal that the male gives birth, right?

Scientist 1: See... that's the male...

Scientist 2: Uh... the one having babies?

S 1: Sure... uh, it's the... uh... only species in the WORLD thats yadda yadda

Guest willy.wonka

sup sup, i just got back from pretty nice spot tonight..we were overlookin the city and the moon what bright!

there was this white cat..that was there before anybody showed up..

this cat was the most chillest cat of all time..he walked right up to us and started cruisin to each person..pawing the grass and makin a bed..

then more people came some peeps with a camera and they were video tapin..then this couple came and it looked like they wanted to have sex, but with all these people coming it was gonna be a hard thing to do.we seen some gangsta shit and it was smooth..letter straight gangsta..

they had a crew call mfg...mutha fuckin gangsta..it was sick.

drinkin 40's chillin..it was tight.

Archived