Consulting Firm Allegedly Under Investigation For Hand In Opioid Crisis.

abrasivesaint

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2024/apr/24/mckinsey-criminal-investigation-opioids-crisis

The inquiry is focused on whether McKinsey engaged in a criminal conspiracy when advising Purdue and other pharmaceutical manufacturers on marketing strategies to boost sales of prescription painkillers that led to widespread addiction and fatal overdoses, two of the people said.

The justice department is also investigating whether McKinsey conspired to commit healthcare fraud when its consulting work for companies selling opioids allegedly resulted in fraudulent claims being made to government programs such as Medicare, they said.

Prosecutors are also looking at whether McKinsey obstructed justice, an inquiry related to McKinsey’s disclosure that it had fired two partners who communicated about deleting documents related to their opioids work, the people said.

• Like 3

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

McKinsey is evil. They’ve been entrenched in multiple controversies so I don’t doubt this at all. They had a tour around my company last year and I was much more worried than any of my colleagues seemed to be. I don’t know how many of them have even heard of the group…

this book has been suggested to me but I haven’t got it yet…

IMG_7860.jpeg

• Like 4