Sicking Kurbick On Lil Bow Wow's Nuts

laffinginside

Guest imjust2funky
Originally posted by Dr. Drew

no way. really, just the S alone on that Ropas burns any of that TM7 stuff. there's so much more feeling. that TM7 stuff, which was innovative for its time, is just formula by now. and that takes a lot for me to admit, i am gay and i talk like fag from the village.

yea that sounds more like it:idea:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Dr. Drew

dude, you have no fucking idea who i am. at all. i'm just saying that i don't feel that TM7 stuff at all. i don't live in columbus. i'm not trying to dis wands. sorry if i came off trying to act like i think i'm better than wands. i paint completely different than that stuff so a battle would be pointless because you couldn't even compare. i shouldn't have even mentioned it, because now i realize that its not much of a reinforcement for my initial statemant that her simple style burns all the pieces in this thread. i'm not trying to get into drama. i'm not gonna argue on this thread like all the other idiots. let me reiterate: you have NO idea who i am. i'll leave columbus alone. it sucks. not worth my time.

well if this thread is gonna be brough back up..it might as well have images

http://www.omnimix.com/flics/flix/mer_6.jpg'>

mer aws io bsa

http://www.omnimix.com/flics/flix/rob_1.jpg'>

rub tm7

http://www.omnimix.com/flics/flix/ropas_7.jpg'>

ropas

http://www.omnimix.com/flics/misc/scribble2001/dell'>

dell

Guest wordly chap

my word, it's raining thugs!

the majority of these masterpieces are, to use the vernacular of our times, "fresh." however, at the end of the day one is certainly left to ponder your possible motivation for posting photographs of other men. furthermore, several of these men are shirtless! perhaps your apparant desire to post photographs of this nature betrays your homosexual tendencies? or perhaps you're simply a "dickrider" to employ, again, the predominant youth vernacular.

Guest Wase_137
i used to live in colorado and i never heard of you dudes?

Yo man, I am originally from Colorado, Pueblo to be exact. Lon is not from this state he is just staying a while. I am not TM7 he is though, we just hooked up on a few walls. Where were you from C-Walk and what do you write?

Peace,

waes_137@yahoo.com

Re: my word, it's raining thugs!

Originally posted by wordly chap

the majority of these masterpieces are, to use the vernacular of our times, "fresh." however, at the end of the day one is certainly left to ponder your possible motivation for posting photographs of other men. furthermore, several of these men are shirtless! perhaps your apparant desire to post photographs of this nature betrays your homosexual tendencies? or perhaps you're simply a "dickrider" to employ, again, the predominant youth vernacular.

yo this guy cant be serious 3 posts come on whos alias is this 1...lol

Originally posted by Dr. Drew

dude, you have no fucking idea who i am. at all. i'm just saying that i don't feel that TM7 stuff at all. i don't live in columbus. i'm not trying to dis wands. sorry if i came off trying to act like i think i'm better than wands. i paint completely different than that stuff so a battle would be pointless because you couldn't even compare. i shouldn't have even mentioned it, because now i realize that its not much of a reinforcement for my initial statemant that her simple style burns all the pieces in this thread. i'm not trying to get into drama. i'm not gonna argue on this thread like all the other idiots. let me reiterate: you have NO idea who i am. i'll leave columbus alone. it sucks. not worth my time.

yeah noone cares who u are. besides, tm7 has the real formula of FRESHNESS. some of u toys don't seem to understand that. WAND is a good writer let alone artist. i don't think u want any of what he would bring ya. on the subject of ropas. she does her own thing and that's that. i don't expect all to bow down to the TM7 style. for most, it's too hard to understand so they diss it. and i love that shit. and if u only knew who was all involved with the 7, u would probably shut the hell up. it's bigger than u bro. way big. i mean other crews type shit. so once again, take this as a learning experience before u decide to run your gob. ............one lon 1 TM7

Guest wordly chap

speculation as to my true identity

wouldn't it be silly for me to reveal my true identity?

THE GAME IS AFOOT!

hint: my school chums fondly referred to me as "young leatherneck" what jokers they were! (and still are, mind you!)

Re: my word, it's raining thugs!

Originally posted by wordly chap

the pictures of rappers were on there to piss people off.

which they did.

much more clever then calling someone gay.

i just did it to get you mad.

do your thing...we do.

http://freephoto-i.net/users/kelp tm7/mosswhoa.jpg'>

It's nice we don't agree. I'm glad everyone don't paint the same, do your

thing, besides, if pjay has shown us anything, it's that you don't have to necessarily be the king of style to be up, and known.

But, some of these opinions on who's letters burn who must be on excellent drugs.

• 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by dankroc

stop all the bullshit!!! who cares what music you listen to or what color your skin is the onley thing that matters is what gets done on the wall

Exactly thats why i try to avoid reading the thread, ill usually just look at all the pics and not read a word in the bench.

• 11 months later...

Archived