Sicking Kurbick On Lil Bow Wow's Nuts

laffinginside

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Wase_137

As soon as the weather clears up I will go get flicks of the new LON and WASE joint... LON got some dope shit so little kiddies watch what you say, because TM7 will do it waiter style and SERVE that ass...........

P..

Guest Wase_137

Yeah your right, someone always talking shit but never putting their shit up if they have any. I mean damn come on, TM7 bites? Bites who, they have been around for DECADES. But I guess it must be me, but does everyone now a days try to do the ABSTRACT thing? Hmmm, everyone adopts a certain style that fits them and that's the way shit is. TM7 is a hella dope crew and you guys hate because you don't like the fact that a crew uses a SIMILAR style, get a fucking life. I bet about a year and a half ago most of you kids were trying to bite that very same style out of the 12ozprophet magazines. And I bet if one of these guys stepped up to you or you have the chance to meet them, you would deny that you ever said anything, imagine if you met Ivory or Web, you would cream your pants and wouldn't have the nerve to say "your crew bites each other!" now would you? And to those that definately can't burn these guys dont' even mention their names, styles, or paintings until you can out do them. The one thing I hate is a minor leaguer trying to school a Sammy Sosa........................................

This is bananas..LETS BATTLE (ONLINE)

I cant beleive Ive been missing all of this..... Yo it really seems that so many peeps are really buggin out. I think Roler said it best a few pages ago. There would be a battle TM7 VS Who ever....

TM7 is not hiding that we vibe off each other. Our crue is ready for anything. And the best is that we dont care about the rest of the graff world. I am really in disbeleif about all the shit that has been talked in the last few weeks. This is crazy, we dont even have to meet. I will do a black and white piece in my yard and who ever wants to can do the same. We all can post them on the same day.

Everyone........lets get this going A ONLINE BATTLE BETWEEN WHO EVER WANTS TO.......STRICKLY BLACK AND WHITE PIECES...NO COLOR TO HIDE THOSE WACK LETTERS......ALL PIECES WILL BE POSTED ON THE SAME DAY......

GIVE FEED BACK...LETS MAKE THIS HAPPEN....

LATER TOREONE TEE EEM SEVEN.....

Re: This is bananas..LETS BATTLE (ONLINE)

Originally posted by ervothemad7

I cant beleive Ive been missing all of this..... Yo it really seems that so many peeps are really buggin out. I think Roler said it best a few pages ago. There would be a battle TM7 VS Who ever....

TM7 is not hiding that we vibe off each other. Our crue is ready for anything. And the best is that we dont care about the rest of the graff world. I am really in disbeleif about all the shit that has been talked in the last few weeks. This is crazy, we dont even have to meet. I will do a black and white piece in my yard and who ever wants to can do the same. We all can post them on the same day.

Everyone........lets get this going A ONLINE BATTLE BETWEEN WHO EVER WANTS TO.......STRICKLY BLACK AND WHITE PIECES...NO COLOR TO HIDE THOSE WACK LETTERS......ALL PIECES WILL BE POSTED ON THE SAME DAY......

GIVE FEED BACK...LETS MAKE THIS HAPPEN....

LATER TOREONE TEE EEM SEVEN.....

EXACTLY! All TM7 haters come get smothered...

RE: '' make ready....aim.....FIRE !!!!!!!!!!!! ''

everyone who has said good things about what we ( TM7) do, are exempt from all afflicting blows. ervo and kelp couldn't have said it better. for one, u sucka's better be able to do str8 letters. that crumpled up piece of paper shit u call wild style aint cuttin it. and on that note, before u even attempted to do what u call a wild style piece, u should've practiced on ur letters first. word up....anyone wanna talk some shit about what we do, bring it. black and white.....PERIOD. this goes out to all u haters. let the war begin............. LON ONE TM7

RE: live and uncut

thanks wase for postin that shit. yeah the freestyle joint turned out pretty good. the thing that kills is that colorado has a law that all legal walls are illegal now to paint on. oh well. hasn't stopped me yet. legal or illegal spots. doesn't matter to me. with every good put together plan, u can get over. ask tich. heh heh. columbus got took by storm. but peace to all those columbus heads who were cool no matter what. big ups to wands for keepin the comp lively. keep killin shit. .......lon one rotm7

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Dr. Drew
Originally posted by laffinginside

fuck al that...

you don't like these two?

no way. really, just the S alone on that Ropas burns any of that TM7 stuff. there's so much more feeling. that TM7 stuff, which was innovative for its time, is just formula by now.

****EDITED****

dude, just forget what i said. you're right. i shoudn't have mentioned it. i just had a bad impression of a certain someone, and i had a one sided view. i don't wanna stir up really old drama.

ok...

the fact you just mentioned vaez really played yourself.

inentify yourself and batttle wands.

noone who knows vaez would have even made that comment.

everyone knows vaez and, even people he is cool with don't take his side n this shit. not even vaes takes his side on that shit.

and that just isn't even a grudge to him.

you are either be a younger cat who hangs out with vaez,because after getting booted from hbt for his interactions wirh ro.he was left with no allies in the graff community over the age of 19.

he is my friend but...you are smoking crack to mention him in your post.

if not a young toy

you must be someone trying to use a little bit of info who deosn't actually know the people involved.

when is that last time you hung out with ro or vaez?

indentify and battle wands. the rest is internet games .

ropas is dope.. as is wands.

Dr. Drew quote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Originally posted by laffinginside

fuck al that...

you don't like these two?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

no way. really, just the S alone on that Ropas burns any of that TM7 stuff. there's so much more feeling. that TM7 stuff, which was innovative for its time, is just formula by now. and that takes a lot for me to admit, since my homie Vaez and her ended shit on bad terms. he's my boy, but i gotta admit, she got more flavor than him and most of columbus. i never noticed until this thread.

YO SOMEONE LIED TO THIS KID...^^^^^^^^

Archived