Sicking Kurbick On Lil Bow Wow's Nuts

laffinginside

Re: tm7 madness

Originally posted by lon one tm7

ok look. before people get their panties in a bind about who is chomping, biting or whatever . what u need to understand is that everything u see in graffitti has already been done one time or another. yes, i was fortunate to have '' studied'' under styles from roler, ivory, tich, kelp and so on. but what i'd like to think i've done is taken what i've been taught and tried to flex it in my own way. and if u really really look at a wand piece , a ces , or a tich piece, u can really see the difference. the way the letters bounce, the movement of the piece, and even the mood of the piece. these are all aspects that the members of tm7 flex in their own way. it's called a '' crew'' . so the tm7 madness is basically about styles of a crew. every good writer has been taught by someone and given a style to hone. on that note, i'm out. lon

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ohio is wack

yo, what the fuck???

why is ohio so wack....?

have you seen that mr. dibbs video??? that shit is sorry.. acting hard stealing meat.. come on... 40 dudes fightin 1 kid who doesn't even want to fight.. that's some trailer park shit.. definitely not some keepin it real shit.... and you know once is understandable, but clearly fools were looking to mob on weak kids as the same scenes were repeated over and over...

and while i'm on the subject of ohio not keepin it real.... this keas dude... who does he think he is...??? i wouldn't have brought it up on a message board, but this thread is nothing but silly bullshit beef anyway.. that ohio keas met the chicago keas at the scribble jam in 1997.. the chicago keas was painting.. the ohio keas came up to him and was like

"oh shit you write keas..? i do too, but i only spell it KESE or KEES.. Is that cool???"

the reply:

"oh word.. what's up.. yeah that's cool.. just spell it with E's and not with an A"

"ok cool..."

and now like 4 or 5 years later this shit pops up on 12oz.. haha..

whatever..

anyway, please take note that the keas flicks posted on this thread are by no means KEAS MW CMD............................................

oh and to you TM7 cats.. that shit's hot.. you MAY be excluded from the ohio is wack generalization.. but you know MW.. you know MW heads are in TM7 and vice versa... set that fake keas straight....

peace out.... keep it right......

Re: ohio is wack

none of those dudes who were invovled with the dibbs videos had photographs posted.

that beatdown shit is TA's friends steez.

as far as the keas-kese.

kese does every variation of the name from keez to kese.

he thinks that keas is on of those names that 18 people have so it

ak just fun with letters.

he did that piece that way.

i could understand how this would bother you but its not a reason to call a whole state wack.

Originally posted by crunkdup

yo, what the fuck???

why is ohio so wack....?

have you seen that mr. dibbs video??? that shit is sorry.. acting hard stealing meat.. come on... 40 dudes fightin 1 kid who doesn't even want to fight.. that's some trailer park shit.. definitely not some keepin it real shit.... and you know once is understandable, but clearly fools were looking to mob on weak kids as the same scenes were repeated over and over...

and while i'm on the subject of ohio not keepin it real.... this keas dude... who does he think he is...??? i wouldn't have brought it up on a message board, but this thread is nothing but silly bullshit beef anyway.. that ohio keas met the chicago keas at the scribble jam in 1997.. the chicago keas was painting.. the ohio keas came up to him and was like

"oh shit you write keas..? i do too, but i only spell it KESE or KEES.. Is that cool???"

the reply:

"oh word.. what's up.. yeah that's cool.. just spell it with E's and not with an A"

"ok cool..."

and now like 4 or 5 years later this shit pops up on 12oz.. haha..

whatever..

anyway, please take note that the keas flicks posted on this thread are by no means KEAS MW CMD............................................

oh and to you TM7 cats.. that shit's hot.. you MAY be excluded from the ohio is wack generalization.. but you know MW.. you know MW heads are in TM7 and vice versa... set that fake keas straight....

peace out.... keep it right......

RE: the demon within

hmmmmm. well well. i come all the way out here from ohio and look at all the fuss. heh heh. i have no idea who the hell mr dibbs is but if there is 40 kids beatin down on 1 stranded trooper, that's just wack. but unfortunately that's how shit can go down. as far as keas goes....let the guy go for his. if he likes to paint , let the guy do his thang. but i do agree on the fact that .......put it like this, if u wanna write, PLEASE do your history first. u don't want to end up with a name that was used by some old writer way back when etc etc. that just sucks....unless u can str8 up take the guy out. now we all know there's only one LON. heh heh. and i love that shit. but u have to realize that there's lots of names out there. it's good to hit up some different names. for instance: SMELT, TUNA, DETH, and HURT. hahaha. by the way, don't take those. thems be mine. so just come up with something that u KNOW won't probably be used by someone else. got it? good. muhahahahaha. now get back in your black books. Thermal Munitions 7 lon

Re: RE: the demon within

Originally posted by lon one tm7

as far as keas goes....let the guy go for his. if he likes to paint , let the guy do his thang. but i do agree on the fact that .......put it like this, if u wanna write, PLEASE do your history first. u don't want to end up with a name that was used by some old writer way back when etc etc. that just sucks....

See lon.. i gotta disagree with you.. yer talkin a lot but not saying much..

first as far as respecting history if you want to write.. For sure... but we all know that we don't know all the history the 1st day we choose a name.. it's only natural that we START with some corny regurgitated name of the past.. That's all good.. to be expected.. but then we grow up.. we LEARN history while we are putting in work.. and we come up with our own shit.. So to say do your history first is kinda backwards.. cuz you can't do your history before you start.. that's just kinda fucked up.. and that all really has nothing to do with the keas v. kese kees keas issue.....

see the ohio kese not only knew of the chicago keas before he switched his letters up, he asked permission from the chicago keas even to write the word at all.. and then in an act that can only be taken as a challenge or a diss, he broke his word and started spelling it KEAS.. that's fucked.. that's knowing history and disregarding it..

as for the claim that someone else made that there are 18 keas's that too is a joke and no justification.. (the only keas's i've ever heard of are the chicago keas, the old school seattle keas who quit writing in 94 and gave the ok to the chicago keas, and someone in scandinavia) but if there were 18 keas's why would you bother to add to the bullshit??? see this graffiti game is many things to many people.. but to all involved it's an identity.. and unless dude's trying to steal an identity that isn't his, he should shine on his own shit.. ignorance IS an excuse once one has become the word.. but to become the word AFTER having the knowledge there are others out there is just plain fucked in my view...

regardless......

as for ohio being wack, i was generalizing.. there are exceptions to every rule.. cleveland and columbus have treated me pretty alright, but cincy and dayton are surely fucked..............

big ups to the courage crew, jerry springer, xbattlegroundx, and the owner of topcats... haha.......... white trash............................

Re: Re: RE: the demon within

well ok there at least four keas' not 18.

i have not talked kese about this whole thing since you've mentioned it.

i would imagine that he is not trying to ride the others keas' fame. i am not knocking the work the chicago keas has put in but I think Keas is not well versed in Chicago history.

i'm not. i know of mane because i'm in a crew with him. i mean pengo,dzine, slang ,raeyvon, artistic and cas are the only people i know shit about for older chi.

my point is that the historical value of chi keas is something columbus kese is unaware of. he met cat talked to him and prolly forgot about it.

he might not of known of what significance chi keas has.

out of boredom he drew a few keas's sketches. veriation y'know.

he still does more kese than keas peices.

as kese got older maybe he feels that he is better than dude.

i have no idea.

could you post some of keas mw's stuff?

in away it could be a diss. maybe he thinks he is doper and its worth offending him. i don't know.

it could be some ego trip shit. i don't know.

you prolly have the right to be offended.

i can agree with you 100 percent about topcats. thats for sure.

See lon.. i gotta disagree with you.. yer talkin a lot but not saying much..

first as far as respecting history if you want to write.. For sure... but we all know that we don't know all the history the 1st day we choose a name.. it's only natural that we START with some corny regurgitated name of the past.. That's all good.. to be expected.. but then we grow up.. we LEARN history while we are putting in work.. and we come up with our own shit.. So to say do your history first is kinda backwards.. cuz you can't do your history before you start.. that's just kinda fucked up.. and that all really has nothing to do with the keas v. kese kees keas issue.....

see the ohio kese not only knew of the chicago keas before he switched his letters up, he asked permission from the chicago keas even to write the word at all.. and then in an act that can only be taken as a challenge or a diss, he broke his word and started spelling it KEAS.. that's fucked.. that's knowing history and disregarding it..

as for the claim that someone else made that there are 18 keas's that too is a joke and no justification.. (the only keas's i've ever heard of are the chicago keas, the old school seattle keas who quit writing in 94 and gave the ok to the chicago keas, and someone in scandinavia) but if there were 18 keas's why would you bother to add to the bullshit??? see this graffiti game is many things to many people.. but to all involved it's an identity.. and unless dude's trying to steal an identity that isn't his, he should shine on his own shit.. ignorance IS an excuse once one has become the word.. but to become the word AFTER having the knowledge there are others out there is just plain fucked in my view...

regardless......

as for ohio being wack, i was generalizing.. there are exceptions to every rule.. cleveland and columbus have treated me pretty alright, but cincy and dayton are surely fucked..............

big ups to the courage crew, jerry springer, xbattlegroundx, and the owner of topcats... haha.......... white trash............................

Guest imported_b0b

Laffinginside; is English your mother tongue? It's just you seem to have a lot of trouble with the English language and it is that that seems to be hindering you getting your points across.

So after reading a few winded posts..I wwas reminded of the fact that the kind of music I may listen to IS NOT WHO I AM...like in high scholl when the type of music you listen to determines your friends, your fashion, and who will be cool to you.It is a crock of shit.....it means nothing.You could listen to nothing...never turned on a godamned radio...now what?? All the steretypes go out the fucking door. I can listen to some fucking Nelly, ultramagneticthne bump some Johnny Cash,,,,,and then flip the script and blast some ACDC...what? What does this mean? I does not mean I am looking for some type of identity thru my music...because that doesn't exist. One day I will wear some NorthFace, matching sagging pants, a beenie...then the next day a trucker hat, some ratty blue jeans and a flannel....what?..This means nothing more than I know how to manipulate they way you were all trained to think..I can alter my appearance to acheive any means I want.i HAVE MASTERED THE ART OF INFILTRATION AND BETRAYAL...and as writers we should all be aware of this fact and know how to utilize it. We have been trained to think if somene is a "wigger" or a "metalhead" or an "emo" or what the fuck ever..it is all a load of shit...all by how they may dress...come on now....and you all want to argue how down you are...bullshit...I think I judge how down someone is by who they are...by their actions...by their art..how true is it to their aim..how on target is it to what they are attempting to acheive..

I am down for change..yet I respect the fundamental structure needed in all letterforms....graffiti is letters...and TM7 has letters...no doubt about it...all life is recycled...as are all desires to communicate...ever since the dude in a cave carved a deer in the wall because he was hungry..we been doing the same damn thing for years...and if I happen to paint a "traditional" piece don't mean I was doing backspins during my walk back to look at my piece, nor does it not mean I was not bumping some BLACK SABBATH....

The point is...TM7 gets props....you are all faceless and colorless drones for as far as I know..programmed by the government , who is conducting an experiment on me...and yall need to shut the fuck up about how down or not down someone may be and work on those fucking letters.......bitch.

CRITICAL BEATDOWN

BACK IN BLACK

SKETCHES OF SPAIN

KRAFTWERK

MASTER OF REALITY

....cleansheets- the color of translucent fluid...

Originally posted by cleansheets

So after reading a few winded posts..I wwas reminded of the fact that the kind of music I may listen to IS NOT WHO I AM...like in high scholl when the type of music you listen to determines your friends, your fashion, and who will be cool to you.It is a crock of shit.....it means nothing.You could listen to nothing...never turned on a godamned radio...now what?? All the steretypes go out the fucking door. I can listen to some fucking Nelly, ultramagneticthne bump some Johnny Cash,,,,,and then flip the script and blast some ACDC...what? What does this mean? I does not mean I am looking for some type of identity thru my music...because that doesn't exist. One day I will wear some NorthFace, matching sagging pants, a beenie...then the next day a trucker hat, some ratty blue jeans and a flannel....what?..This means nothing more than I know how to manipulate they way you were all trained to think..I can alter my appearance to acheive any means I want.i HAVE MASTERED THE ART OF INFILTRATION AND BETRAYAL...and as writers we should all be aware of this fact and know how to utilize it. We have been trained to think if somene is a "wigger" or a "metalhead" or an "emo" or what the fuck ever..it is all a load of shit...all by how they may dress...come on now....and you all want to argue how down you are...bullshit...I think I judge how down someone is by who they are...by their actions...by their art..how true is it to their aim..how on target is it to what they are attempting to acheive..

I am down for change..yet I respect the fundamental structure needed in all letterforms....graffiti is letters...and TM7 has letters...no doubt about it...all life is recycled...as are all desires to communicate...ever since the dude in a cave carved a deer in the wall because he was hungry..we been doing the same damn thing for years...and if I happen to paint a "traditional" piece don't mean I was doing backspins during my walk back to look at my piece, nor does it not mean I was not bumping some BLACK SABBATH....

The point is...TM7 gets props....you are all faceless and colorless drones for as far as I know..programmed by the government , who is conducting an experiment on me...and yall need to shut the fuck up about how down or not down someone may be and work on those fucking letters.......bitch.

CRITICAL BEATDOWN

BACK IN BLACK

SKETCHES OF SPAIN

KRAFTWERK

MASTER OF REALITY

....cleansheets- the color of translucent fluid...

i can agree with everything you said here.

basically some guy told me to fuck off. i told him to fuck off in my own way.

then it developed into a whole nother arguement.

black sabbath is hip hop anyway.

so is willie nelson

i'm not sure about rapeman though

Re: laffing...

dudes shit is pretty hot.

i'll have show kese next time his is town.

i can't front on anyone who paints on passanger trains.

laffing.. see the Most Wicked 2002 post for some Keas MW shit............

that should hold you for a time... i'll post some other shit in this thread next week if you still want to see more.....

i was trying so hard to read this post and see if anyone had somthing intelligent to say. the point are so hard to find between the missing letters and poor grammar that i can't even understand it. if you don't want to sound like a half wit imbred moron then at least make your post read like it is spoken in normal english. if you can't do that then you sound like an idiot. tell me to keep to myself if you want, but at least i can type a full sentence.

RE: Twisted Metal mania

wow. i come back from the trenches finishing a nice lil joint out in pueblo and all the fuss. hahahaha. i would have to agree with roler. but to say that our pieces are incredibly similar is insane. BECAUSE THEY ARE NOT. i guarantee if u look close enuff, like i said before, u will see the difference. me and wand don't remotely paint alike. neither does tich and ivory. the key is to LOOK. not glance. but i can agree with u. they are incredibly similiar. cuz THEY'RE ALL FRESH !!!!!! if i have to be blunt, then i will. just relax, grab a cup of coffee, and think happy thoughts. lon one tm7

Originally posted by Samsara

i was trying so hard to read this post and see if anyone had somthing intelligent to say. the point are so hard to find between the missing letters and poor grammar that i can't even understand it. if you don't want to sound like a half wit imbred moron then at least make your post read like it is spoken in normal english. if you can't do that then you sound like an idiot. tell me to keep to myself if you want, but at least i can type a full sentence.

some people read it and got something out of it.

i really don't care about grammar and spelling on the internet.

i just type shit and send.

. enough people can't read what i wrote so you have a point.

but i really don't care. i've gotten response from plenty of people that felt what i'm saying.

if you think i'm a moron, great. if i'm an imbred, half wit moron. then i say tremendous.

i think you are anal.

so high five.

Archived