Near Death Experiences and Narrow Escapes

Mauler5150

Having had a few of these experiences myself, most recent of which saw me end up with my car 100 metres in the bush only to walk away unscathed, I wonder what the other members here have gone through of a similar nature?

Also this thread is a memorial to my best friend “Eve” who gave me the ride of a lifetime prior to this unfortunate event transpiring.

In line with my recent posts about encouraging other members here to join back in with the active forum once more, I’ll add that prior to this accident I sent my father a text message trying to reach out to him to let him know that if he isn’t physically present in my life and “reality” I can’t let him know that I love him, and even after showing him the evidence as attached that I could be dead, he would rather play happy families with kids that are not his own and as such the cost of my crash was a small price to pay to learn that I am a greater and more loving man than he will ever be in his life as a result of his failure to understand that his kids are supposed to be more important to him than a strange piece of pussy.

So take the lesson from this tale and apply it to your own lives, as we all know people who have passed on and whilst some of us may come to live with regrets, I’m never going to be the one who wasn’t the last to reach out to those I care about, including the members here who have given me so many entertaining memories over the years, which sees me as the one who lives without the regret or “coulda, shoulda, woulda” mentality that will plague those who fail to be honest with themselves as to what kind of husband, father, brother, lover and such they really are at their core.

I waited to post this thread until I handed the plates in so there is no way to attribute them back to me at this stage as they are with the DOT and could belong to anyone at this stage.

With this said, feel free to share your NDE’s here and whatever you learned about the value of your life and the tenuous thread we walk between life and death and the uncertainty that comes with facing the potential that you may not be here tomorrow.

F11586F0-0ED1-43D9-B467-81C6F9931C05.jpeg

753F5E4F-AE25-4A40-81CC-5D92AC2C6C85.jpeg

997123DF-8C44-476E-A81A-460BC8193F6B.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Props 1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Like 15 or so years ago we went up to northern ME on the Canadian border to trap lbs and sell shrooms to pretty much the entire few towns - literally walking around door to door because the place had a draught like a motherfucker - so we head home after running out and we had to go down the 'death curves' which was easily the craziest mountain pass i've ever been on and I live out in CO and lived in the mountains itself for awhile. We're caught behind an 18 wheeler loaded to the hilt with lumber, top to bottom - dude is going way too fast so I ask my buddy to give us some space between us and him in which he obliges. About 2 minutes later we take a pretty hard corner and the 18 wheeler in front of us goes up on one side and can't turn, expecting him to just go straight into the woods and slam a tree or something. Nope. Right at that second another 18 wheeler is coming around the corner and that motherfucker PLOWED into the driver's side door. Killed the oncoming driver, blocked all lanes of the mountain pass. Had to sit there for a long ass time with a corpse chain smoking joints til the cops got there. Just wanted to go home to my cute, cuddly bunny. My best friend. Go home. What happens? Within the first 8 hours home I had to bring her to the vet and put her down.

Edited by Corpseinarug