Child labor is back on the menu, boys

KILZ FILLZ

https://www.reuters.com/business/autos-transportation/exclusive-korean-auto-giant-hyundai-investigating-child-labor-its-us-supply-2022-10-19/

DETROIT, Oct 19 (Reuters) - Hyundai Motor Co (005380.KS), Korea's top automaker, is investigating child labor violations in its U.S. supply chain and plans to "sever ties" with Hyundai suppliers in Alabama found to have relied on underage workers, the company's global chief operating officer Jose Munoz told Reuters on Wednesday.

A Reuters investigative report in July documented children, including a 12-year-old, working at a Hyundai-controlled metal stamping plant in rural Luverne, Alabama, called SMART Alabama, LLC.

• Like 1

• KILZ FILLZ changed the title to Child labor is back on the menu, boys
This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Yo that's wild. My initial reaction was some one high up at this parts plant probably set up this 3rd party staffing agency as a work around and to shield themselves from direct liability.

This fits directly into a lot of reading and watching I've been doing lately on labor abuses and slavery. I was blown away when I discovered that there were still secret slaves in America up until the 1960s.

Even though the practice of bringing new slaves into America was abolished in the early 1800s these mother fuckers were still sneaking new slaves in up until 1860; 10 years after slavery was abolished completely. Under the penalty of death, psychos are gonna psycho for dollars.