INDIANA

/\/uehs

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Baby Toes your all confused... Theres a brisk in San Diego thats the flick with kem n ges, the brisk flick from utah is a different brisk, the brisk from indiana is def sts! And that last brisk flick in the silver is funny, even hittin up exile before the bitch went pussy on everyone and skipped town!!!

Baby Toes your all confused... Theres a brisk in San Diego thats the flick with kem n ges, the brisk flick from utah is a different brisk, the brisk from indiana is def sts! And that last brisk flick in the silver is funny, even hittin up exile before the bitch went pussy on everyone and skipped town!!!

i feel retarded, thanks dawg!

heres an interview, with the legend himself; brisk one, click the link, then click listen online, then click on the brisk interview at the bottom

http://graffradio.com/blog/?p=67

im about to move to Indianapolis earlier next month, i really dont remember anything about the place its been a very long time since ive been there. Im just wonering is there much to do there? any bar scene?

Im not looking for details i just wanna know whats up, pm me if you feel like fillin me in a little on the place.

you would know huh? too bad that silver brisk is way old... at least one year if not more befor x left. lol who you tryin to fool? lol i love you! hahaha

• Like 1

you would know huh? too bad that silver brisk is way old... at least one year if not more befor x left. lol who you tryin to fool? lol i love you! hahaha

You know shit toy!! And yea that piece is old? Is that one of the ones that "inspired" you to paint you jockey dick riding faggot! Youre the only one that thinks your king of btown but everyone knows your a joke, your own boys laugh at you when your not around!! And as far as having 2 spots???? I've been painting since you were sucking your daddys dick.... and its quality over quanity so go ahead and post your shitty fill ins next to my street pieces and see how far that gets you!! It must eat you up knowing you got your letters from studying my crew, is that why your starving for attention?

You know shit toy!! And yea that piece is old? Is that one of the ones that "inspired" you to paint you jockey dick riding faggot! Youre the only one that thinks your king of btown but everyone knows your a joke, your own boys laugh at you when your not around!! And as far as having 2 spots???? I've been painting since you were sucking your daddys dick.... and its quality over quanity so go ahead and post your shitty fill ins next to my street pieces and see how far that gets you!! It must eat you up knowing you got your letters from studying my crew, is that why your starving for attention?

haha, who are these people even talking to? ^^^ obviously themselves.

12oz is about flicks..and all the above mentioned are sick writers, especially brisk!! so stop talking shit u undie munchers!

bump IWSTCB!