INDIANA

/\/uehs

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I know I'll be called a cop, and everything else, but I'm headed to Indianapolis this weekend for work (The Dealer Expo at the Convention Center). I'd like to paint if there's a legal spot, I can't risk getting roped off on a work trip. I'm a moderator on here, so that should count for something as far as non-cop status. PM me if you know of a spot.

Dekae One

Free Agents, Urban Warriors

Woah, no wonder this thread sucks so much.... No one here paints they just fucking self promote bull shit and talk. talk talk and talk........ get off your ass and fucking go put in work you lazy assholes....... (oh i fucking paint some legal wall and put up crews no one gives a shit about hahaha). i dont get it, call me a hater, asshole or whatever you wanna call me but you know im right.

The crazy thing is that the young kids that are painting dont really have much to look at or then some crazy wild style shit with no structure.

Oh well im have fun replying........... Or go paint and prove me wrong.[/b][/b]

Scene? you gotta be joking right? You really think indiana has a scene? Most of the things you just posted belong in an art gallery if they were well done. This thread has 150 pages, and you have the guts to say indy has a scene. At one point maybe but not now. Dont make me look like the bad cause im not. Believe me i wanna stay out of indiana! I just wanna see whats new from time to time, the only problem is i keep seening the same out of town pieces or the same fucking legal walls. Im not hating on anyone i'm just upset. Oh by the way that kavis thing is pretty cool, as far as the trains some of those are waste of paint and panels. Yes yes i could have done better if youre wondering. Well Thanks for the flicks keep posting them and ill let you know what i think.

Yours truely

:cool: