Weezer Tribute Cd

MisPantalonesEstaEnfuega

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest blood as ink

oh god dashboard confessional...ughh...that's one of my faveorite weezer songs too...fuck...somebody needs to shoot the fucker in the face.

Guest blood as ink
Originally posted by MisPantalonesEstaEnfuega

Yeha Only in Dreams didn't need to be covered it was an amazing song originally. They didn't need to ruin it.

well if you think about it...none of the songs needed to be covered.

Guest fr8lover

im really really disappointed they are doing this...ive been a weezer fan since i saw them in 94 when they were a severely underrated band and now every teen girl loves "island in the sun" and the green album...elevating them to teen beat status...now a bunch of half bit emo bands get to cover my favorite songs? a bunch of bullshit money making crap if you ask me. fuck this.

Originally posted by fr8lover

im really really disappointed they are doing this...ive been a weezer fan since i saw them in 94 when they were a severely underrated band and now every teen girl loves "island in the sun" and the green album...elevating them to teen beat status...now a bunch of half bit emo bands get to cover my favorite songs? a bunch of bullshit money making crap if you ask me. fuck this.

STOP THINKING THE SAME WAY AS ME.

IT IS SCARY.

hee hee!

Archived