CHESS.. am I the only one who enjoys playing this game ?

avils

Originally posted by avils

Hmmmm. your theory may be a little better versed than mine.. but do you move about the board with the skill and cunning needed to take down the homey known as Grandmaster Avils ?

Seriously man, you should quit flappin gums. It took me like a month to beat him in Scrabble and he makes that shit looks like Chutes and Ladders next to Chess... It's too bad it's not a high paying gig.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by Cracked Ass

You're still flapping your gums. Name a website, date and time and it's on.

Yo sorry my tongue in cheek humour got you all fired up there, big ones.

Aight, well I haven't played online chess before so I'm thinking that you, being the supreme chessologist and all, should know of a decent online chess facility ??

eat it

Challengers can go to www.chessclub.com and figure out the site, download the board/playing interface (free, doesn't take long), sign up free as a trial member, and play a couple practice games to get the feel for the layout.

A lot of people show lousy sportsmanship when playing online. When I have them on the ropes, they sit there all day and let their clock run out rather than give up or let me finish them off. So I prefer games with a short time limit, like five or three minutes per player. (If you run out of time, you lose.)

Anyone who wants to take me on, follow those instructions and get back at me on this thread and we'll set up a meeting time. But it's a lot of preparation just to get your ass kicked. :beat::king:

Archived