LAS VEGAS, N.V

I will then, just give me a lil' time. Thanks to all the toys and lames that graffing, that are going to help become a felony on October 1-st. Alot of dudes do their thing, I'm not hating. Although, some, just post stickers and nasty writes. Which makes our city look like trash to be frank. UGH! Whatever, burners are better than "getting ups".

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
I will then, just give me a lil' time. Thanks to all the toys and lames that graffing, that are going to help become a felony on October 1-st. Alot of dudes do their thing, I'm not hating. Although, some, just post stickers and nasty writes. Which makes our city look like trash to be frank. UGH! Whatever, burners are better than "getting ups".

I hope you paint better than you write because there is no app that translates this into legible english-I also hope that you can prove yourself and prove all of us wrong.

• Like 1

Shut the fuck up brody vandalizm is vandalizm from sribers to paint why do you bitch ass fools cry so much? Its like your scared of fools destroying fuck the art district fuck you artist fuck the haters fuck you if you aren't throwing tags and bombs everywhere, Still Ill Killers Destroy Our City. See us on the streets.