South Bay, CA

YUPITZME25

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 8.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Damn dude Lil gook? Damn I didn't know I was a gook.. Look man I'm sorry super up

And let's catch throws In random cuts take pics and post it on 12oz so it looks like were up.

& hmm maybe you can teach me the last resort disses too by thinking about other guys dicks and commenting on it because that's what kings do.

And just pm me or something cause I'm making myself look stupid better then you can. And I'm not ignorant enough to admit it so save this thread stupid shit and just pm on some real shit.

So long gayyyboy.

stupid better? chinoo look ur a lil ass kid fresh out of your freshmen year of high school N now ur trying to score brownie points for ur boy friend i get it. i thought asians were saposed to be smart. stick to ur coloring books kid it aint worth getting ur ass stomped out. N if u dont no wat the beef is about in the first place shut the fuck up. u really dont no shit about shit

dude what is up with you and constantly insisting on the asian jokes? you dont know what race i am? you sir are the worst person to argue with i mean.. at least have better come backs? i mean imma freshmen now? damn, i couldve swore i graduated..

wow you think asians are suppose to be smart?

well what about faggots with glasses? youd think their smart too right? and you prolly assume that the world revolves around you and your the best person ever.

& stick to my coloring books? is that a compliment? is it cause i know how to use more then one color and not make it look retarded?

and uhm no im pretty sure i know what the beefs about.

you tried bangin on YOUNG risky. and i thought .. hey.. your no where near his age.. so how about i take the funk for young risky cause clearly your about 4 years older then him.. thats whats the beefs about dickwad. so you shut the fuck up and stop thinking your the shit.

& im sorry to everyone who sees us acting retarded and posting stupid shit..

i mean.. i just didnt wanna not respond to that cause.. this dumbass is gonna think hes hard.

NIP HEAD U REALLY DONT NO SHIT DO U I TALKED TO UR BOY RISKY MYSELF HE DIDNT NO WHO I WAS WEN HE WENT OVER ME SO I LET IT SLIDE. YOU ON THE OTHER HAND UR GONNA LEARN A LESSON I USUALLY DONT LIKE TO PUNK LIL KIDS BUT SOMEBODYS GOTTA TEACH THESE TOYS MANNERS STOP TALKING SHIT N POST FLICKS U ALREADY GOT PUNKED BY THE OLDER HOMIE 1 TIME THIS MONTH R U SURE U WANT IT WIT ME NOW

6020256343_0e2318ac91_b.jpg

oh damn good diss lord base.

And me get punked? LMFAO LAAAATE never that i put that fuckin on everything. & bitch youll be surprised watch imma beat the fuck outta you . and dawg to be honest im not good but i know i SHITTTTT on you.

you better get your facts straight bruh i aint never been punked you on the other hand..

hmm as i recall i know a homie who called your ass up and said stop the bullshit or your gonna have to fight and you didnt want it. and dont tell me you didnt cause i can have him verify. now stop the bullshit and pm you pussy.

stupid better? chinoo look ur a lil ass kid fresh out of your freshmen year of high school N now ur trying to score brownie points for ur boy friend i get it. i thought asians were saposed to be smart. stick to ur coloring books kid it aint worth getting ur ass stomped out. N if u dont no wat the beef is about in the first place shut the fuck up. u really dont no shit about shit

^^^just quit bitch.ASIANS ARE OUT HERE MOFACKAA!!!!!:lol:

yeah dude cause your throwies are just so raw and your super up mann.

& yeah well answer bitch. i told you i got more then you know on you.

answer bitch and we'll meet up.

reply to my pm.

and well does it matter what age i am? i can be 10 or i can be 20 . you wanna act hard right? and well i am too. so if im old enough to act hard im old enough to handle myself. so why dont you stop making excuses and putting shit in your head and tryna twist words to the point where you think your making yourself look badass and just shut the fuck up. or when i call again you answer and we can handle shit.

you dont need to trip right? im just a little ass kid.

& damn man well since i made myself look like a toy and a bitch. how do i make myself look awesome and king like you? how many dick jokes i gotta crack and how man people thats better then me i gotta go over?

SAN JOSE- Councillors approved the battle plan for Mayor Chuck Reed's war on graffiti.

The plan, as approved Tuesday, far from outlaws only bare walls across San Jose.

Councillors voted to protect down town san jose, exempting it from any graffiti bylaw, and will slap a price tag on the cost to the city of cleaning up corporate graffiti spray painted on sidewalks.

During the debate, Mayor Chuck Reed— who campaigned on tackling San Jose's graffiti — stressed "people do not like graffiti."

"Especially when it gets sprayed on their garage, on the side of their building, people are very upset and they want it removed," Ford told council. "I'm very pleased today to say we finally have a graffiti management plan that is designed to clean up our city."

Although during the campaign Reed vowed to clean up the city's graffiti problem within six months, he said by cracking down on graffiti San jose will be the "cleanest city in the world."

Several councillors raised concerns over a staff panel deciding whether street art was legitimate art or graffiti.

Others, including Councillor Joe Mihevc, argued Reed's war on graffiti has provoked and encouraged the graffiti artists he's trying to stop.

Tim pointed to graffiti that read "Keep trying Chuck Reed," which was sprayed under High way 880 24 hours after graffiti was cleaned up there.

"I honestly believe I have more graffiti in my ward now than I did before," Tim Harden said.

Councillor Anthony Perruzza asked Reed if he should "soften up" his anti-graffiti message to avoid inciting a reaction from graffiti artists.

"I don't understand how you can soften that message," a baffled Reed responded.

Councillor Cesar Palacio, chairman of the licensing and standards committee, said council will have a definition of what is art and what is graffiti in the fall.

"It's difficult to judge artistic expression," he said. "With the new bylaw that's going to clarify, that's going to be something that is going to be very specific."

Palacio added he's OK with bureaucrats deciding what is art.

"I think they have the expertise, that's something we might have to do a little tweaking at whatever point but overall I think that it is a great story," he said.

:rolleyes:

http://www.torontosun.com/2011/07/13/graffiti-crackdown-approved

NIP HEAD U REALLY DONT NO SHIT DO U I TALKED TO UR BOY RISKY MYSELF HE DIDNT NO WHO I WAS WEN HE WENT OVER ME SO I LET IT SLIDE. YOU ON THE OTHER HAND UR GONNA LEARN A LESSON I USUALLY DONT LIKE TO PUNK LIL KIDS BUT SOMEBODYS GOTTA TEACH THESE TOYS MANNERS STOP TALKING SHIT N POST FLICKS U ALREADY GOT PUNKED BY THE OLDER HOMIE 1 TIME THIS MONTH R U SURE U WANT IT WIT ME NOW

6020256343_0e2318ac91_b.jpg

ay base whats funny is u actually look like this guy but u look like the white virsion hahaha