South Bay, CA

YUPITZME25

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 8.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

fucking bow down and suck mersz tiny lil chodee wit dat bullshit

YOU talk all that shit over the twelve but when hella people i know have gone up to u you go and say " na i dont want the funk im just here to get up" but by the way your getting all the wrong fame. your being known as a toy who goes over well known writers just so people will notice u and your fucking up cause one of these days they aint gonna give a fuck about u being a pussy and ur just gonna get lit the fuck up by a reall nigga. so keep talking shit on the twelve but dont reply to this cause everyones gonna get mad so P.M me

YOU talk all that shit over the twelve but when hella people i know have gone up to u you go and say " na i dont want the funk im just here to get up" but by the way your getting all the wrong fame. your being known as a toy who goes over well known writers just so people will notice u and your fucking up cause one of these days they aint gonna give a fuck about u being a pussy and ur just gonna get lit the fuck up by a reall nigga. so keep talking shit on the twelve but dont reply to this cause everyones gonna get mad so P.M me

lit the fuck up by a reall nigga? u gotta be a sophmore or younger to be talking like dat let me no wat u write 'G' IF U REALLY WANT FUNK .stop hiding behind a screen name toy

lit the fuck up by a reall nigga? u gotta be a sophmore or younger to be talking like dat let me no wat u write 'G' IF U REALLY WANT FUNK .stop hiding behind a screen name toy

IF I WANTED FUNK U WOULD KNOW CAUSE EVERYGAY LIL TAG U HAD WOULD BE HACKED THE FUCK OUT. I GOT RESPECT FOR ALL WRITES TILL THEY DO THE SHIT U DO.. SEE U NEVER HAD FUNK WITH ME BUT IF U EVER GO OVER ME ILL TAKE FLIGHT NO QUESTIONS ASKED. SO P.M ME GAYY BOIIII

Bitch it's Funk you know what it is.

Bitch that didn't even make sense Lil chode?

Last message imma send it's on site in the streets I'm break the glasses into your dome.

One on one too, speakin on me like that nigga.

You fucked up you fuckin disrespectful toy.

Your gonna end up on the ground and I promise you this I will not lose.

On mommas your aboutta get scrapped.

Skinny Lil bitch I know whats up with everything too.

On blast Lil punk. Have fun making yourself look stupid too tryna say some hard shit.

Stop posting on the south bay and go to the " $Ickes $IDE of the tank" mr homeboy loco.

Faggot.

IF I WANTED FUNK U WOULD KNOW CAUSE EVERYGAY LIL TAG U HAD WOULD BE HACKED THE FUCK OUT. I GOT RESPECT FOR ALL WRITES TILL THEY DO THE SHIT U DO.. SEE U NEVER HAD FUNK WITH ME BUT IF U EVER GO OVER ME ILL TAKE FLIGHT NO QUESTIONS ASKED. SO P.M ME GAYY BOIIII

haha i dont want no respect from sum freshmen barely bout to be a sophmore. lil dude tell me wat u write since u so hard.

Bitch it's Funk you know what it is.

Bitch that didn't even make sense Lil chode?

Last message imma send it's on site in the streets I'm break the glasses into your dome.

One on one too, speakin on me like that nigga.

You fucked up you fuckin disrespectful toy.

Your gonna end up on the ground and I promise you this I will not lose.

On mommas your aboutta get scrapped.

Skinny Lil bitch I know whats up with everything too.

On blast Lil punk. Have fun making yourself look stupid too tryna say some hard shit.

Stop posting on the south bay and go to the " $Ickes $IDE of the tank" mr homeboy loco.

Faggot.

hahaha no ones hiding u lil gook u no were u can find me

hahaha no ones hiding u lil gook u no were u can find me

Damn dude Lil gook? Damn I didn't know I was a gook.. Look man I'm sorry Just no more awesome come backs like that..

Ha shut the fuck up that was a nice dry snitch I didn't know you put people on blast like that spreading false info too? Damn you have potential to be San josef legend of most hated bitch that tried graffiti.

And yupp I do, and watch when I catch you. No bitchin out and sayin no more funk like how you did with young risky.. Oops.

But Im sure you won't, cause you run a super up and awesome world known crew! PTB.

Product of the block! Oh wait .. Damn that O snuck by me and wait.. PTB.. PT..

fuck .. Now howed that get so close?

Pshh I wouldn't trip not like PT is hella dope and up and shit.

And wait .. Before you diss me again.. Let's go bomb first I always wanted to paint with lord base himself I think I wanna go over some people who's style shit on me.

Hmm .. I was thinking going over someone's piece .. Cause that's the obvious way to get super up

And let's catch throws In random cuts take pics and post it on 12oz so it looks like were up.

& hmm maybe you can teach me the last resort disses too by thinking about other guys dicks and commenting on it because that's what kings do.

And just pm me or something cause I'm making myself look stupid better then you can. And I'm not ignorant enough to admit it so save this thread stupid shit and just pm on some real shit.

So long gayyyboy.