DALLAS-FORT WORTH METROPLEX

szr

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

o shit is its young gayboy reaks, haha long time no see small fry, im diggin that revok bite ^ and shitty attempt at some played out 90's style euro trash I think its $up3r fr3$h cl3aN and w!ck3d aWe$0me y0 word mUstard!!! ha god this shit is making dallas look bad (not that is isn't already full of shitty graff and junkies) seriously take that shit to the black book toy thread.

ceno and vacnt comin correct with that b/w burner. does anyone else in the fucking city still paint this is pathetic.

who ever makes da dallas threads should jus stop cuz it jus makes da city look bad haha ceno nd vacnt get up but wit da same ol bs bombs nd burners wen peeps cum out wit der own styles den maybe dallas would hav a better graff scene theres too many toys nd junkies n da scene rite now

who ever makes da dallas threads should jus stop cuz it jus makes da city look bad haha ceno nd vacnt get up but wit da same ol bs bombs nd burners wen peeps cum out wit der own styles den maybe dallas would hav a better graff scene theres too many toys nd junkies n da scene rite now
derpa herp derp

erra post some gnf flicks so we can get some real graff goin in this shit again :)

kayset why u care so much lol you and half the ppl on here take graffiti way to seriously haha yall do know its supposed to be something you do for fun right? not something you do just to hate on other people and bitch about "the scene" the next person who bitches about the scene should improve it. i dont tag alot but i dont go around telling people theyre wack or complain. how old are yall shit lol, its just graffiti.

erra post some gnf flicks so we can get some real graff goin in this shit again :)

kayset why u care so much lol you and half the ppl on here take graffiti way to seriously haha yall do know its supposed to be something you do for fun right? not something you do just to hate on other people and bitch about "the scene" the next person who bitches about the scene should improve it. i dont tag alot but i dont go around telling people theyre wack or complain. how old are yall shit lol, its just graffiti.

what is this.......

i see no replies from any fk niguhs haha.. nd post sum fliks erra.. nd to szr i talk shit cuz i dnt write no mor.. i let dese kids write on things it jus makes dallas look worse cuz ders nun but da same sit or toy shit ... to peeps who wanto see pics dont go on here go to da texas book thread or da awstin thread or houston sum besides dallas

i wasnt callin u out sureaks lol. im in germany now scenes great out here guys you should really make a trip. i cant wait to to see the rest of the european scene. im in the country and i see dope pieces, its a writers dream out here