DALLAS-FORT WORTH METROPLEX

szr

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
but book and rook are two different names. and to my knowledge, who was the last book? i dig the name and it all depends how you rock it.

Book is a well known name.

Booker,read more. Read more books. Skull guy.. Not talking shit but it's a well known writer who fucking crushes! Book UC doesnt even make a speck compared to the real one...at all.Look in brickslayers for readmorebooks/skull guy and you will definitley see what I'm saying..

Also, props to UC on the cityview job.

Book is a well known name.

Booker,read more. Read more books. Skull guy.. Not talking shit but it's a well known writer who fucking crushes! Book UC doesnt even make a speck compared to the real one...at all.Look in brickslayers for readmorebooks/skull guy and you will definitley see what I'm saying..

Also, props to UC on the cityview job.

yes i am well aware of readmorebooks, but when has he wrote book? i mean seriously when has he wrote book? im not talking shit but im well aware of nation wide alias, and homeboy book is cool in my book(no pun intended)...i dont see why there should be any controversy. book closed.

yes i am well aware of readmorebooks, but when has he wrote book? i mean seriously when has he wrote book? im not talking shit but im well aware of nation wide alias, and homeboy book is cool in my book(no pun intended)...i dont see why there should be any controversy. book closed.

are you serious?

http://www.flickr.com/search/?q=booker%20graffiti&w=all

kids these fucking days.

are you serious?

http://www.flickr.com/search/?q=booker%20graffiti&w=all

kids these fucking days.

yes im fucking serious! kid! lmao

muthafucker like i said im am fully aware of readmorebooks booker, skull guy.......fucking embicile! i told ya to show me when has he wrote BOOK! BOOK MUTHAFUCKER! show me you fucking retard...

.......when has he wrote book? You must be retarded...with your logic at play I could write Kope cuz it's with a K.......cmon now. Book/week should find a name that isn't obviously a bite.

wassup live i know you dont want any beef my nigga...............calling me retarted like that i will show you wassup homboy

ya need to drop it................foreals

umad and i didnt really wanna waste my time and energy typing this but those kids are off to a horrible start. burning runner spots, choosing names that are close to other ppls names IN THIS CITY(Book Rook), they have no respect and in return get none and having no style obviously doesnt help.

alright this is the last reply to this..... in not mad, cowboy...... first off i got mad respect to any writers from dallas. and in the end its up to the writer what num de plume to use, it does not matter if the names are similar if it has not been used then its fair game, second what does it matter to you. if you rock that name with style you make it your own. if they have no style well let them......theyll get it if they rock on enough.

and to the kope deal......so lets say......i choose coper..... i cant use COPER because theres already a cope...........sheesh give me a break......

ya niggas need to worry about your own name and let niggaz do them.....im not affilieted to uc but i give them props for doing them..