DALLAS-FORT WORTH METROPLEX

szr

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I like all the old flicks personally. Gives me a style check. Youngins in the game do need to know who was rockin before them, graffiti is all about passing the torch down to the next generation. Back in the day it was common to know every style tht ran in your city. Thats how toys become writers, by opening the cabeza out of the toy state of mind. Thanks 4 the piks

Not that I would ever support Oklahoma, but someone on their thread gave a rundown of the state's graff history a couple weeks back. I wasn't going to say anything, but it would be cool to see someone do the same for North Texas.

Just being a fan and taking pics when I'm out, I have no clue about the Dallas scene other than from what I can read on here or the old, old, Dallas thread. And when they deleted the last thread, we lost whatever knowledge might have been hidden away in there.

I'm hoping that someday the last thread will get moved to archives... Not yet, though.

And when they deleted the last thread, we lost whatever knowledge might have been hidden away in there.

I'm hoping that someday the last thread will get moved to archives... Not yet, though.

thanks for reminding me..

i just got done deleting over 300 posts of bullshit from the end pages of the last dallas thread so at least there is some worthwhile stuff in the end, and moved it to THE VAULT section.

but don't say, why did they close the other one?!

it was endless talking.

this one has been decent, let's keep it up

thanks.