DALLAS-FORT WORTH METROPLEX

szr

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
he says he began writing playground but also writes chalk saw that he claimed fkc but never seen a playground tag or character on the streets only blackbooks. Chalk i have seen just thought chalk was a name chant messed around with?
is this playground or chalk guy in middle school? hahaha. No hes not fk and you should tell him to stop claiming fk or hes gonna get some problems.

is this playground or chalk guy in middle school? hahaha. No hes not fk and you should tell him to stop claiming fk or hes gonna get some problems.

well this is a grown man but thanks for letting me know just seen some old blackbook shit from someone who wrote chalk/playground and he had always put fkc supposedly started when it originally started but he must be bullshitting

well this is a grown man but thanks for letting me know just seen some old blackbook shit from someone who wrote chalk/playground and he had always put fkc supposedly started when it originally started but he must be bullshitting
did it look good?