==DHSK==

Flayva Flayv

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 940
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So pick a city and battle me homie? Plain and simple. You won't do it cuz you ain't got the heart. Pick any city in this country and I will take you out. I'm not talking shit I'm stating facts. Your money ain't right your paint game ain't right to fuck with me. Junkie?? Keep sucking on that glass dick.

Pick a city homie back up all this shit you talk and let's do this

dont worry ill come to your city you cant handle mine thats why u moved..................remeber ,,............

and maybe u should hit the drawing board or at least find some one to help you, i dont do two letter throw ups thats weak shit........and bring your boyfreind seyoe ill do you both...nigas know whats up with me.... you we all know u aint worth much but talk and gossip.........o and a sad story...................................

i thought that this was what this was for people who have no balls get on here and talk shit....my painting speaks for itself..........woe could never touch me on his best day ...............ask ur homies they may want to help instead of watching thier boy get embarrased...............

dont worry ill come to your city you cant handle mine thats why u moved..................remeber ,,............

and maybe u should hit the drawing board or at least find some one to help you, i dont do two letter throw ups thats weak shit........and bring your boyfreind seyoe ill do you both...nigas know whats up with me.... you we all know u aint worth much but talk and gossip.........o and a sad story...................................

Lame ass cop out. Come here and diss me so I can fix it after you leave. Pick a city and let's see who really does it. You aint got the loot paint or heart to do it. Plain and simple. What your gonna come to Denver for 2 days diss a couple spots and leave?

You know deep down that you can't hang with me. Plain and simple. And don't bring see into this u just mad cuz RTD wanted him and not you.

Pick a city, that's all you have to do. Stop typing and pick a city

ill see you woe trust me pick a city...... sorry homie i got a life.... and really i will come to your city just to embarass your stupid ass.......and remember my crew chewed up and spit out that dude just cause he sucks ur dick..... hes now your best friend funny how the gay community works but i wouldnt know about that ......thats all you seriously stop acting tough pick any piece from this page or another and youll see who

s game is garbage and i promise it aint mine.........and by the way i dropped rtd arent they still tryin to kick u out sad your own crew only wants u for paint.......and i dont mean to paint rackboy keep stealing for people and youll always have friends try being yourself and see where u end up? funny im not the one who got dropped from dhs?????? and u told me u started it once again full of shiiiiiittttt,............but whats new

Blah blah blah. Didn't get kicked out of RTD and I dropped dhs. You ain't got the heart and we both know it. Your pieces aren't nearly as tight as you think they are....

You can't keep up with me. Plain and simple. You can't do. You ain't got the money heart or paint to travel to a city and really battle. Keep sucking on the glass dick. And I'll keep traveling an paint four times as much as you. Adios chump. Glad to see you can't back up what you type. Whe. You grow some balls and pick a city I'll be there

Keep runnin your mouth hoe.... we will see I promise that..... and really " glass dick" is that your favorite word or u just like the feel of the words coming out of your mouth keep traveling and painting if u paint so much why do u suck so bad and no I dont think my pieces are the greatest at all but next too ur garbage i should get a fukin award.... Pick a style, stick with it and maybe u'll get some where with it and as for picking a city I'll be in Denver soon I promise and don't pick that week to be snowboarding...... Cause u'll be upset when u come home .... By the way I wish u would come to sa! u would never leave......

dont worry venge ill see you wen i see you and dont think i cant fuk ur skinny lil black ass up kuzz i WILL ..get the fuk off this thread ....toy then toy now .......

i dont wanna hear it, we'll handle it in person, your scared, i call you out everyday and you just talk shit publicly cause you think it makes you look good, "lil black ass" dog ima serve your white ass up for all my NIGGAS