==DHSK==

Flayva Flayv

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 940
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i have way better things to do than go back and worth with you on the internet. dhs is now two members short. to the people in the crew i know in real life hollar at me, i still got your back, but this dude is a lame.i should have just dropped when you got in, but i thought maybe you would be able to keep YOUR drama out of dhs, but i guess i was wrong.

oh ya good looking on trying to put taste in cik after cast and i dissed that gay ass btr wall. that alone shows your true colors. dont bother to respond im done with this stupid ass website.

stay of the coke for two seconds......and your delusions will leave u alone........that whole TASTE THING I HAVE NO CLUE WHAT UR TSLKIN ABOUT AND NOBODY ELSE DOES EITHER..... AND AS FAR AS YOU COULD NEVER BE IN CI YOU HAVE NE HEART NO LOYALTY AND MY CREW KNOW EACH AND EVRYONE IN IT,....THERES NEVER A QUESTION ON WHERE I STAND..........DRAMA HUH? WHEN UR ON HERE TALKIN SHIT U KNOW NOTHING ABOUT.......REALLY WOE I TRIED WITH YOU BUT INCE AGAIN YOUR MOUTH TAKES THE CAKE SO TWO MEMBERS SHORT WHO WOULD THAT BE........

stay of the coke for two seconds......and your delusions will leave u alone........that whole TASTE THING I HAVE NO CLUE WHAT UR TSLKIN ABOUT AND NOBODY ELSE DOES EITHER..... AND AS FAR AS YOU COULD NEVER BE IN CI YOU HAVE NE HEART NO LOYALTY AND MY CREW KNOW EACH AND EVRYONE IN IT,....THERES NEVER A QUESTION ON WHERE I STAND..........DRAMA HUH? WHEN UR ON HERE TALKIN SHIT U KNOW NOTHING ABOUT.......REALLY WOE I TRIED WITH YOU BUT INCE AGAIN YOUR MOUTH TAKES THE CAKE SO TWO MEMBERS SHORT WHO WOULD THAT BE........

woe & myself

-vengey

hate hate hate, im over it.

I told any and every one wat would happen if they dropped so wil see wat happens when I see you. Stay The fuck this page if u aint crew no need for half way croocks...second time venge? ima fuck u up.. We dont need any crew whores or some one that runs every time they hear the bell.fuck woe and venge if you aint my crew then fuck u too...i only have love for my crews,start shit and run ha ha not on my watch...yo diget im glad u got that

wall,splek is loyal

dog shut up already, like you said on the phone you were too scared to handle this today. stop posting stupid shit on the thread lil bitch and if your so bad fuck them mtks up anybody could diss tags fuck mtk i had to deal with that twc beef for the longest and shits annoying id rather do my graff and have ppl admire it instead of having toys rag it STOP POSTING BULLSHIT ON THE THREAD IMA FUCK YOUR ASS UP TOMORROW NUFF SAID KIER IS MY MUTHA FUCKING DOG AND IM HONORED TO HAVE LEARNED THE ROPES FROM HIM, YOU SHOULD FUCKING RESPECT THAT IF YOU DIDNT GO TO MIDDLE SCHOOL ACROSS THE STREET FROM HIM YOU WOULD NOT BE WHERE YOU ARE NOW, KIER MADE YOUR ASS TOO LIL BITCH YOU USED TO WRITE FACT AND NOBODY FUCKING LIKED YOU, IVE SEEN YOUR LIL HOMO ASS CRY NOW SHUT UP WITH THE BULLSHIT

few pages back

So who's out? this is some bullshit it's not like we would lose anything with woe gone.... He doesn't do shit for this crew anyway sorry if I wanna be totally honest I'll outpaint you definitely will burn ur ass and on top of that people know where I stand I don't flip flop niga.....Try being real with yourself ur life will go better.....

I told any and every one wat would happen if they dropped so wil see wat happens when I see you. Stay The fuck this page if u aint crew no need for half way croocks...second time venge? ima fuck u up.. We dont need any crew whores or some one that runs every time they hear the bell.fuck woe and venge if you aint my crew then fuck u too...i only have love for my crews,start shit and run ha ha not on my watch...yo diget im glad u got that

wall,splek is loyal

Looks like time for the war paint.....y'all ain't ready I promise

So who's out? this is some bullshit it's not like we would lose anything with woe gone.... He doesn't do shit for this crew anyway sorry if I wanna be totally honest I'll outpaint you definitely will burn ur ass and on top of that people know where I stand I don't flip flop niga.....Try being real with yourself ur life will go better.....

I have done more for this crew than you ever will. As for as burning me pffffffftttttt. I'll put 200 cans up that I will out paint you in any city in this country. Pick one. I bet you have never even had 200 cans.........Remember last time you came here and I had to give you paint cuz you didn't have any? Your graffiti is subpar and your personality is that of a 5 year.

My life is fucking great I travel more than you I paint more than you and I have more respect throughout this country than you. And you really wanna talk some drug shit, make sure you know what drugs I'm really doing, and it's def not coke. Maybe that meth has rotted you Brain. Last I heard your life is the one in shambles, where did you move from and who is still there.

Fuck this Internet shit you got beef come to Denver and handle it. I'm on the hill everyday.

Now go ahead and type so long rant about how your a king and I saw you when was a kid and how you were RTD for ten years and you will shoot me or stab me or whatever stupid shit you want. I'm deleting me account cuz the Internet is for lames. Pick a city homie any city and we will really see who's down to paint and handle spots.

Woe real simPle your whack.... I dought u could burn me on your best day and as far as illegals go bro was probably your fukin idol so really don't act tough from a thousand miles away it just makesvu look even more pussy u want shit u got it and with nobody else but me your a shit talkin junkie who cant get his own shit strait you rack paint for freinds...talk shot to be cool...ect..... trust me u can fuck with me...... Never have, Never will....

Woe real simPle your whack.... I dought u could burn me on your best day and as far as illegals go bro was probably your fukin idol so really don't act tough from a thousand miles away it just makesvu look even more pussy u want shit u got it and with nobody else but me your a shit talkin junkie who cant get his own shit strait you rack paint for freinds...talk shot to be cool...ect..... trust me u can fuck with me...... Never have, Never will....

So pick a city and battle me homie? Plain and simple. You won't do it cuz you ain't got the heart. Pick any city in this country and I will take you out. I'm not talking shit I'm stating facts. Your money ain't right your paint game ain't right to fuck with me. Junkie?? Keep sucking on that glass dick.

Pick a city homie back up all this shit you talk and let's do this