==DHSK==

Flayva Flayv

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 940
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

alright vengey if youve got to prove yourself that bad to kier, but im tellin you ur gonna be sayin sorry in the end dawg................

you should be the last person sayin on dhs,,your the only one with a car to scared to drive and the only one to scared to diss mtk so go ask pivot for a style u half bit wannabe ,bombin for a year,toy.....

ill be in your hood waitin............

alright vengey if youve got to prove yourself that bad to kier, but im tellin you ur gonna be sayin sorry in the end dawg................

you should be the last person sayin on dhs,,your the only one with a car to scared to drive and the only one to scared to diss mtk so go ask pivot for a style u half bit wannabe ,bombin for a year,toy.....

ill be in your hood waitin............

first off its not my car homie, second your a little fuckin kid ill beat your ass and i cant wait haha and yeah ive been bombin for 2 years and ive made it further than you you fuckin toy lmao and im not scared to diss anybody fuck boy your the dumb little kid that has gotten dhs into all these stupid little beefs, you made the crew look weak when you didnt catch em with koh coulda squashed shit right there evol aint even big dog pm me we'll catch em today dont bring your bear mace pussy

foo like i said you got ur style from other fools you didnt make yourself kier made you yougot told how to do, i had to go through hell to learn what i know.. toy boy..yes u are scared to beef show me a pic of u dissin mtk kuzz ill show u plenty of mine ,you said im a lil kid well illshow you how this lil kid gets down on fools like you like i said wen i called your gay ass............ tommorow 6.00 behind your job in the alley.......ill be waiting..................

foo like i said you got ur style from other fools you didnt make yourself kier made you yougot told how to do, i had to go through hell to learn what i know.. toy boy..yes u are scared to beef show me a pic of u dissin mtk kuzz ill show u plenty of mine ,you said im a lil kid well illshow you how this lil kid gets down on fools like you like i said wen i called your gay ass............ tommorow 6.00 behind your job in the alley.......ill be waiting..................

dog shut up already, like you said on the phone you were too scared to handle this today. stop posting stupid shit on the thread lil bitch and if your so bad fuck them mtks up anybody could diss tags fuck mtk i had to deal with that twc beef for the longest and shits annoying id rather do my graff and have ppl admire it instead of having toys rag it STOP POSTING BULLSHIT ON THE THREAD IMA FUCK YOUR ASS UP TOMORROW NUFF SAID KIER IS MY MUTHA FUCKING DOG AND IM HONORED TO HAVE LEARNED THE ROPES FROM HIM, YOU SHOULD FUCKING RESPECT THAT IF YOU DIDNT GO TO MIDDLE SCHOOL ACROSS THE STREET FROM HIM YOU WOULD NOT BE WHERE YOU ARE NOW, KIER MADE YOUR ASS TOO LIL BITCH YOU USED TO WRITE FACT AND NOBODY FUCKING LIKED YOU, IVE SEEN YOUR LIL HOMO ASS CRY NOW SHUT UP WITH THE BULLSHIT