San Jose,Ca

sancho villa jr

who cares what zack wrote on his blog.he beat leches ass,thats it end of story.if i were you zack i would of kicked shines ass to,fuck it two fucken fags that think there hard but they aint nothing but hipsters.they aint nobodies but shoe shiners. i would of told them"Go and get your shoe shine box".also bump that homegirl with the bald head and the big tat of jbf on the back of her head.she looks hella fine,ese.i would fuck that hynah,tu sabes -TheDemons 7:77

THIS GUY IS FUNNY.. HAHAHA

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hello fellow 12 ounzers,

I have a question that i have been trying to get answered for quite some time, can anybody on here who makes reference to their norteno affiliation please once and for all just tell me plain and simple what is a sureno to you? why do you even hate them so much what is the point of all this mindless violence? can any of you even answer that honestly? this goes for surenos as well if they read this. Whether it be a historical event one or a few that cause it how did it even start? and if you do not know why is it still going on?

SPOKEN FOR TRUTH....

BUMP WRITING

KEEEP

HATTIN

NIGAZ

FUK THAT NIGA

ANTHONY TORRES

U A BITCHH.

ALL YA HATERZ TALKIN SHIT WHEN

U SEE ONE OF UZ ON DA STREET SAY DAT

SHIT TO A NIGAZ FACE,

SAD PART BOUT IT NUN OF YALL

ARE ROKIN IN SAN JO.

a bitch that knocked your leader out twice and stood in front of four of you niggas and nothing was done to him. :lol: hop out yo car next time fuckboy

who cares what zack wrote on his blog.he beat leches ass,thats it end of story.if i were you zack i would of kicked shines ass to,fuck it two fucken fags that think there hard but they aint nothing but hipsters.they aint nobodies but shoe shiners. i would of told them"Go and get your shoe shine box".also bump that homegirl with the bald head and the big tat of jbf on the back of her head.she looks hella fine,ese.i would fuck that hynah,tu sabes -TheDemons 7:77

Who the fuck goes on facebook after a fight and says JUST BEAT LECHES ASS HAHA come on now bro. grow up quit acting like a kid and act like a man b/c your boy won his first fight. i cant speak for leche and shine but obvoiusly your boy is the one "acting hard" by posting shit for 3 days in a row about his hand being sore... fighting.. getting blood spit at him. lol give me a break and grow up get over it too while ur at it

haha oh i see so you basically have to be in this exclusive club to know? or is that just a front because if you stopped to consider any real reasoning behind you and your exclusive club's incentive for engaging in such acts you would come to the realization that everything you "stand" for has been based on utter bullshit? what was i thinking trying to get a real answer out of somebody who was ignorant enough to be involved in such a pointless subculture to begin with, well just so you know this, being your involvement in your gang, is no accident the prison industrial complex needs all the slave labor they can get..... okay if you cannot answer why you are a norteno then tell me what have you accomplished since being one how has it made your life or the lives of those around you better?

i dont have 2 xplain shit 2 u i no wut i stand 4 n rep rep NORTE 2 da fullest dats all i have 2 say about that