San Jose,Ca

sancho villa jr

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol yah my face was covered in blood then i was so upset i got fucked up i spit blood on everyone

congratulations bro you won your first fight, now go blog about it because you been posting shit about this shit since the day it happen, I dont know who you are but Im lightweight guessing because you where posting shit on your face book about it for 2 days, build a bridge and get over it, no one cares or gives a fuck that you won your first fight and actually did something.

youtube it aswell so we can get you internet famous with 1million views.

congratulations bro you won your first fight, now go blog about it because you been posting shit about this shit since the day it happen, I dont know who you are but Im lightweight guessing because you where posting shit on your face book about it for 2 days, build a bridge and get over it, no one cares or gives a fuck that you won your first fight and actually did something.

youtube it aswell so we can get you internet famous with 1million views.

so you know the guy in for real life?

hello fellow 12 ounzers,

I have a question that i have been trying to get answered for quite some time, can anybody on here who makes reference to their norteno affiliation please once and for all just tell me plain and simple what is a sureno to you? why do you even hate them so much what is the point of all this mindless violence? can any of you even answer that honestly? this goes for surenos as well if they read this. Whether it be a historical event one or a few that cause it how did it even start? and if you do not know why is it still going on?

dont trip homeboy:D :lol: :D :lol:

hello fellow 12 ounzers,

I have a question that i have been trying to get answered for quite some time, can anybody on here who makes reference to their norteno affiliation please once and for all just tell me plain and simple what is a sureno to you? why do you even hate them so much what is the point of all this mindless violence? can any of you even answer that honestly? this goes for surenos as well if they read this. Whether it be a historical event one or a few that cause it how did it even start? and if you do not know why is it still going on?

if u dont no da cause y nortenos hate scraps then u dont need 2 no da real nortenos no da cause y we fighting n got hate 4 scraps xiv 4 life

who cares what zack wrote on his blog.he beat leches ass,thats it end of story.if i were you zack i would of kicked shines ass to,fuck it two fucken fags that think there hard but they aint nothing but hipsters.they aint nobodies but shoe shiners. i would of told them"Go and get your shoe shine box".also bump that homegirl with the bald head and the big tat of jbf on the back of her head.she looks hella fine,ese.i would fuck that hynah,tu sabes -TheDemons 7:77

haha gangbanging is the best path to choose in life:lol:

, hey guys lets get high and drunk and possibly beat up some rival gangmember, and throw our lives away by going to jail so all our fellow friend can say 'free gangster loKs" :lol:

im bored:scrambled: :scrambled:

• Like 1

hello fellow 12 ounzers,

Shining a shoe, Pelican Bay, MM & some Northerners(not of MM):scrambled:

XIV FOR LYFE BRO.... ITS AN HONOR TO BE A PART OF THIS ARMY. ALL FLAMED UP. ESSJ. Xicano Pryde