SJCA

zebra-saurus

first, i dont paint. my hommie painted my room so i threw him up on here but i hear what your saying

You went through the trouble of making a SN then threw flikr and post up on here but you dont write??????? sorry ass excuse toy grow some hair on them nuts better yet get summm:lol: :lol: :lol:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 838
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok... Enough is enough, I've been getting messages and people saying.. WHAT? you think HYSU are 2010 Kings... This is to everyone to straighten out why I think this, Now, don't get all butthurt and start yappin your gums just because I feel the way I do. But the streets talk, and the eye's see, So QUIT BITCHING PLEASE! Now... when Gaunt was up, Clops was up, Listo was up, it was nice quality work, you dont really see much of that anymore. Osh, yeh their up, they do work. but usually a production or some kind of hidden creek kinda shit. They do have style that is super dope tho. SJC, yeh you seen them up, tags here and there or see em on the trax. R10? all you see from those guys is liners going across other guys or 1 liners saying R10, now how in the fuck would you call that gettin up? The only person from that click who really did damamge was buket, or Hindue until he recon'd it was gay and dropped it. Oh, I forgot to mention SB, he did do some damage but it was light weight. It kinda matches the way he looks, Light weight. Now now, don't forget im not here to bash im here to state facts. TDMK, has been killen shit lately, especially that guy tuner, much respect to you, been seeing you doing work. And what the fuck happened to WKT? The only person I see reppin that shit is HSAK, now, that dude is reppin both two crews and is doing work. Now to JBF, they are dope and have been around for a long time, only shiet i see is tags or sick flares from that 1 guy, CoR, plus ERD, dudes always keep that Funk alive, But when it comes down to who has the most tags, train bangers, and walls, it is HYSU, none of these people in SJ are up as much as these guys and have the fucking juevos to go out and kill shit. Oh by the way, the number #1 toy is the Maker/Demon. You win the award of being a coward of 12oz. Now Thank You Come Again.! Cheers fellas, to a great year, and a new year to come. Be safe, and as I said before no Offense to anyone, no disrespect, just stating what I see.

hmmmm i dont think its hysu cuz notice how most of those pictures on that one post that had all those pictures of hysu shit were pictures of romanse so maybe its just romanse thats hella up andmaybe not the whole crew is doing work? but on another note.... who aare the nominees for toy of the year? :D :D

Archived