SJCA

zebra-saurus

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 838
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

100_2185.jpg

Special edition of "MTV`s Cribs (A Toys Story)".Wow i can`t believe you had the balls to post your own fucking ugly ass room.That shit on the wall is straight fire,son.hahaha.Nah but forreals what made your dumb ass post this? Your whacked,son.Damn,you don`t even know how to cut sunny boi.I give you two thumbs down for being a fucken idiot posting shit like this,now the Task Force knows how your room looks like.Fucken dumb ass toys.-TheDemons 7:77

Posting Quick Reply - Please Wait Posting Quick Reply - Please Wait

USERS CURRENTLY VIEWING THIS THREAD: 22 (12 members and 10 guests)

mikehawk* , The Boogie Man! , ZANGEEF , W3RM83 , master mind , light headed , zebra-saurus , Mastur.At.Bating , RETROmobbHOE , Madvillain

my 12oz family

I feel quite special :jpotato:

Special edition of "MTV`s Cribs (A Toys Story)".Wow i can`t believe you had the balls to post your own fucking ugly ass room.That shit on the wall is straight fire,son.hahaha.Nah but forreals what made your dumb ass post this? Your whacked,son.Damn,you don`t even know how to cut sunny boi.I give you two thumbs down for being a fucken idiot posting shit like this,now the Task Force knows how your room looks like.Fucken dumb ass toys.-TheDemons 7:77

first, i dont paint, my hommie painted my room for me and i threw him up on here. i hear what your saying though

well you should never put your boi on blast like that cause now there going to find you to get to him,good job!.real smart one you did there tuf guy.plus his stuff is junk,like i said why would you ever post something that ugly on here.wtf is the matter with you.theres already junk on here then you added more junk on top of the pile.do yourself a favor dont ever post again,as a matter of fact delete your account,son.get the fuck outha here.-TheDemons 7:77