SJCA

zebra-saurus

wow other than kyt they stand out the most as far as sj goes

Stand out the most for being people who line fools out and stir drama, Now tell me when did KYT ever do that? Better yet why dont you KYC " kill your computer " and do some steady research before you start yappin that R10 out your mouth.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 838
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ohh yeah."A fight,A fight,A Persian and a white".He got you good Zack the Snatch.I love hearing the story when you told WKT to stop lining you out.Pussy,I cant belive you were scared of Nor when he was hacking all your shit out,even Cash (she thang) you didnt want to fight him cause you were scared.Tuf guy-TheDemons 7:77

Only fools who put up that R 1 0 and did it big was SB, BUKET, AND HINDUE.

dont know you personally but you dont know what your typing.. sb oh had hella ups from sj to sf. tokio wrecked san jo. hindu had the line on lock and a bunch of underground spots from sc to redwood city. bucket came way later and murdered shit on his own all bay and cali. dont go by what you see on the internet. if you dont know what your talking about dont say anything at all.. i witnessed this history made that why i know what im saying.... everyone in r10 did their thing.

Archived