MASSACHUSETTS

FATTCAPS

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really wish I did. It was something else...had aged so well. It just really boggles my mind that kids could go out and paint the city up without having any respect or any concept of history. I realize that this is part of graff, it's just a damn shame to lose something great that can't be replaced. I hope that someone puts these kids in their place before more of the city's history disappears behind this trash.

shut your fuckin lips fag boy. what aroe that shit was long gone and faded with a shitty toss overhalf of it. you can suck a dick what do you write fuckin ethug. or your just butt hurt. i drove by that aroe almost everyday too. it was gone get over it your not painting and your jealous

I hope those previous statements were a joke. Especially the no style comment. In my opinion and Im sure alot will agree, most old boston stuff burns alot of shit being done around the city. And to even try to say they have no style, when that godawful garbage is being put over it. Jesus christ. My dog has taken shits that look better than what that wall now looks like.

What's with that Wink IMOK? Never knew he painted in MA.

And who is that to the the right of the IMOK?

Bump that Ist. I eat stank pussy! ha ha ha

i dont think that Wink is in boston but i could be wrong...next to the IMOK is Key, I have the rest somewhere..I think Wink and Jive may have hit that same art school wall at some point but again could be wrong..along time ago..