*GIRAFA*

DoPeHe4d831

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Girafa is stupid dumb white boy,he is whacked so to all you kids stop nobbing on his dick.He did nothing but dumb Girafa characters,his styles were whacked.Plus what you guys didn`t know that he didn`t do everything by himself there were other people that helped him.Come on everybody knows that.You mutha fuckas are zombies when it comes down to Graffiti.Open your eyes,look really close at all the Girafas most of them look different.I love his mugshot,did you see how ugly and scared the fucken piece of shit "Red Neck for Life" looked.jejejeje - TheDemons 7:77

24ysdup.jpg

THANKS TO THE CUSTOMER WHO SENT ME IN THIS FLICK!

TheDemons, so you were at his show telling him that to his face, right? Or saved all the tough talk for the interwebs?

BUMP GIRAFA FREE THE BLACK AND YELLOW BEAST

Yo Girafa/friends of Girafa: contact me, ol James at oinkartltd @ gmail.com i'd like to get you a box of Oink mops if you are interested. if not, no worries.

*will require proof to get it, not just sending a box of mops to anyone who emails me saying "hey girafa" ;) peace everybody

Girafa is stupid dumb white boy,he is whacked so to all you kids stop nobbing on his dick.He did nothing but dumb Girafa characters,his styles were whacked.Plus what you guys didn`t know that he didn`t do everything by himself there were other people that helped him.Come on everybody knows that.You mutha fuckas are zombies when it comes down to Graffiti.Open your eyes,look really close at all the Girafas most of them look different.I love his mugshot,did you see how ugly and scared the fucken piece of shit "Red Neck for Life" looked.jejejeje - TheDemons 7:77

you just described at least 75% of all writers worth their salt in the rich history of San Francisco, so... yeah. Where did you come up? Because it sounds a lot more "real" than being forced to live amongst the work of toy art fag nerds like Felon, Rem, Twist, Booker, Giant, Juice, Meta, Icon, Aeros, Love, Sibl, King Tie (yes, Tie, because he had more chubby asians, featherless chickens, neckties hanging from hangers and other "art fag" shit than twelve-color wild styles at chill spots), Deadcats, Blis, Heart, Buter, Percept, Emuse, Maseo, Light, Bigfoot, Aeros, Element, blah blah blah. Graffiti would be so much more real if everyone just stuck to puttin' 3d on bits, bits, doodads.

fuck you James from OinkLtd.com lick my balls with some Mr.Black ink on them.Jerry you sucked his nuts for him to do chicken scratch in your book.wow,what a cock sucker you are :) -TheDemons 7:77

wow bro u seriously are a joke all i see you do is talk shit about people on here get a fucking life i feel sorry for you