SOUTH-BAY, CALIFORNIA

ZANGEEF

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is TheMaker speaking,Hello bitches and toys,well im talking to all you fuckos.It`s been awhile since I`ve been in this pile of shit thread.I see people are still self promo there shit and alot of oop see daisy toy shit pictures.When are you fucken dick lips going to listen that in this city everybody is nobodies and i`m talking about every fucken slob in this city.You all bite each others throwies,styles,stickers,and all you fags give each other hickeys on your necks.Dont try using a penny to take them shits off or a cold spoon alright fucken toy fag bots.Moda I still hate your ass because your face looks like my ass on Saturday mornings.Ameba you fucken ugly long hair bitch.On the real you do look like a bitch with a wig on.I believe and im sure Moda pulls your hair when he`s hitting your skins in you loose anal,I even bet he drops them loads in your asshole.No homo.I just hate these kats.Anybody want any request on people I should clown on,Let me know.Got all you bitches in checkitee check. - TheMaker (and the crowd goes wild) 510