SOUTH-BAY, CALIFORNIA

ZANGEEF

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is that where you are right now?

Your a dirty lil slut aren't you.

Don't worry kuetes will pick you up in a bit

Oh now he can't he might get deported

--jimbo

chill pussy if you tryna do somethin then say so if not then get that dick out yo mouth when you speak

you jus sound like a god damn idiot. demons eat a dick like your gf jimmy and shut up pussy

chill pussy if you tryna do somethin then say so if not then get that dick out yo mouth when you speak

you jus sound like a god damn idiot. demons eat a dick like your gf jimmy and shut up pussy

Who are you bgs ? Hahah your know one!

Get that dick of your mouth and go paint

--jimbo

Zack you fucken toy along with your pussy BFF crew.haha.I remember when I seen that shit the 1st,I busted up.fucken fags,you were still hitting that shit up when you were a Persian curry smelling bitch made from TKO. The Maker

on my dick like what??? keep talking about me cuz my lips have never said ur name

Well said the maker mad props to you

--jimbo the makers cock rider/QUOTE]

shoot yourself,,,,,,,,,if sj is so bad then stay the fuck out the thread whats is the problem with both you cock suckers you hate on the cleanest foo's out here in sj what you got post flicks pussy your nothing and never will be get over it and find yourself in life.............hopefully a grave:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: