SOUTH-BAY, CALIFORNIA

ZANGEEF

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

nigga all you doo is go on this and talk shit u havent said one positive thing are u mad ???

er mayb just a fukin loser stop talkin shit unless u redy to step up stupid lil bitch

Ill say something positive when you post a decent flick.

Am I a loser? Cause I kill sf homeboy and I'm on here all the time cause I started painting in sj but I knew what I was Doing. You trying to meet up ? Come to sf I'll

Show you around and give you a few tips for your next piece

--jimboo boo boo boo

ur mom likes that lynching stuff she freeaky nigga five dolas does the job

any one need the bitch five dollas at the corner of monterey and southside drive

Is that where you are right now?

Your a dirty lil slut aren't you.

Don't worry kuetes will pick you up in a bit

Oh now he can't he might get deported

--jimbo

^^lmao,good one.Hey Trap,shut your Trap.Alright niggah this niggah that,who the fuck do you think you are Vida`s other brother.Fucken niggers,that the right way to spell it.Use your spell check it will correct it for you,my lil 4 cents whore.Niggah this niggah that,you aint going to do shit.Stay at your mammy`s house and chill,before I put my dogs wet nuts in your mouth for jocking so much on Kuete the bitch.And Kuete if you are reading this "Fuck You" and what. jejeje - TheMaker the body taker 510

^^lmao,good one.Hey Trap,shut your Trap.Alright niggah this niggah that,who the fuck do you think you are Vida`s other brother.Fucken niggers,that the right way to spell it.Use your spell check it will correct it for you,my lil 4 cents whore.Niggah this niggah that,you aint going to do shit.Stay at your mammy`s house and chill,before I put my dogs wet nuts in your mouth for jocking so much on Kuete the bitch.And Kuete if you are reading this "Fuck You" and what. jejeje - TheMaker the body taker 510

all of a sudden jimmys papi came out to play