SOUTH-BAY, CALIFORNIA

ZANGEEF

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hey RECT1 with your toy ass user name, aint nobody heard your boy OK LETER ND KELO!.... so, go put yourself to sleep and wake up thinking your boy, who most likely is you bumping yourself is a all city king in SJ. Go sleep kid

haha fashow u never herd of them thats wasup...haha u have fun tryna talk shit on this?

This is TheMaaker speaking,I believe everybody deserves a fair opinion on a person so Im going to say that Draz your a eggnog toy.You are worthless,you suck balls,you 2D is whacked-its not yet a 3D,and your one son of bitch ugly looking bastardo.As for Telos,he has snitch papers on him ask around,he snitched on some dude awhile back.As for Timid ahh he just whacked, W-h-a-c-k-e-d,son.Stack is a plain recycled toy in the box.No style and butt fucken ugly,looks like his mom slapped him with an octopus across his face.Fucken ugly kid.And who ever put that list of people getting up,"Are you fucken 4-real" none of those dick head chimps hit up alot.I see them hit up only around there block.They go out at 1am in the morning to catch a tag down the street,then they go running full speed back to there mammies house,like they did hell of work.All you bitches are all fucked up in your dome piece.Suck my Cack.-TheMaker 510

true^

Yes we all know the Truth about you,I just couldn`t believe you got gangbanged by 3 dudes an a half.The othe half was a midget name Diego.Sorry to here your anal lookes like it was inside out.becareful next time,dont drink to much.The people that did this to him have to be prosecuted."I fought the law and the law won,i fought the law and the wall won" O TheMaker 510 JBFunksteros

Archived