SOUTH-BAY, CALIFORNIA

ZANGEEF

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^The best markers, would be pilot then unipaints because what will happen to the bitch is she will pass the fuck out due to all the ink in her system then thats when move in for the kill.Fucken bitches are there to fuck them not to paint on them,What the fuck is the matter with you are you fucken gay,do you like painting on people.I bet you paint your own toes,huh you stupid fucken fag toy.Get this through your head,you jew mutha fucka you! Go waste those markers on walls,sidewalks,poles,shove them up your ass, use them for a good cause you stupid fucken follower.Every mutha fucker wants to paint on bitches,go hit up you fucken scared little pillow biters.Dont you ever ask that stupid question again you fucken retarted E.T. look alike fag.-TheMaker 510

Of course they came out dope,all them fucks just do tunnels.Lets see some street action from them.You will never see it because they dont have the balls.There moms took there balls away from them and never gave them back.And I aint talking about the same warehouse pictures from Telos,I seen that shit like a zillion times.Keep on hitting them tunnels,you guys are Queens of tunnels.My little Dancing Queens.-TheMaker 510

you cant even call telos a tunnel rat cause he goes and does a piece in a tunnel like every 6 months then he has an art show puts up 4 stickers and that's it haha that nigga's a joke he is just some punk ass hipster bitch..........

You know his life story or what. And you probably went to his art shows too.

Of course they came out dope,all them fucks just do tunnels.Lets see some street action from them.You will never see it because they dont have the balls.There moms took there balls away from them and never gave them back.And I aint talking about the same warehouse pictures from Telos,I seen that shit like a zillion times.Keep on hitting them tunnels,you guys are Queens of tunnels.My little Dancing Queens.-TheMaker 510

Keep on hittin this thread behind the safety of your secret identity.

You know his life story or what. And you probably went to his art shows too.

Are You Mad? cause were talking about your hero.I think Your Mad for Telos,You want him huh.What a fag.He will lick your balls to but I think he`s going to charge you CRV.sorry to hurt your feeling pal.Your hero dont do shit.He`s a puppy for Christ sakes.The dude is a Hipster and you know it.Now are You Mad,mija -TheMaker 510

Are You Mad? cause were talking about your hero.I think Your Mad for Telos,You want him huh.What a fag.He will lick your balls to but I think he`s going to charge you CRV.sorry to hurt your feeling pal.Your hero dont do shit.He`s a puppy for Christ sakes.The dude is a Hipster and you know it.Now are You Mad,mija -TheMaker 510

I'm not mad. I'm just saying you're a bitch and won't do shit in real life. That's all.

You will never see it because they dont have the balls.There moms took there balls away from them and never gave them back.

This is kinda like how no one will ever see you repping your 12oz name on the streets or saying who you are huh. Cus you don't have balls. Am I wrong?