---->wE4R TH3 SHaRCK$ R0mE<----

HOME_SLICE 33 1/3

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 444
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: ---->WEAR THE SHARCKS ROME<----

picfree_6684598.jpg

ill bump the lil youngster for having the courage to get up on that billboard.....

alot of these cats talk mad shit but never even been on one before...so fuck 'em

depending on the time n place....weather etc....

shit is semi scary

a total adreniline rush though.......

i remember being on one one time on a solo mission

n doing my fill then i pulled out the out line can n dropped it............

....... i sooo didnt wana go back down n get it...lol

bump bilboards n cats that aint afraid to hit them

owsi shudda went over the thing that says "less spendage" so it woulda just said his/her name and "more coverage"

thats what i woulda done.

but i have a long line of jew heritage to thank for my cleverness.

in other news:

im taking a shit about to do my math homework and then kill more stuff.

like tarantulas and nazis.

keep the hate coming.

PLEASE!

ill bump the lil youngster for having the courage to get up on that billboard.....

alot of these cats talk mad shit but never even been on one before...so fuck 'em

shit is semi scary

yeah that billboards insane your like ten feet off the ground on some trackspot to get off it you can literally jump from the billboard to the tracks super CRaZy spot real talk i cant believe he or she was able to do his or her shit so clean considering what a high traffic area it is and the fatal possibilty of jumping off and scraping his or her knee all praise KING or QUEEN owsi

hahahahah...........

shit is semi scary

Hahahahaha dammmmn when I read this I couldn't stop laughing!

What are you a fucking toy that's scared of heights!

Toy'! Your a toy for saying that and that billboard ain't that high I could just

jump to it.

Stop painting before I see you and throw you off a billboard toy!

---call me Jim Jim bitches

i didn't know you could dick ride a tag that's been buffed for ten years,

you retard you must be light headed hahahahaaha

if you have anything riding 8 or 9 years from now (you wont) ill tag over it and get it buffed then see how you feel. Oh by the way the people your biting right now probably bit off orn at one point because all you little san jose folks dont know shit about graffiti outside SJ. your a toy.

and the same to toy little kuchiman. ill be giving kelso a shoulderback ride all the way to your house then demonstrating how gay i am by skewering your eye out then skull fucking the living shit out of you. hahaha. im just playing. your a nobody not gunna waste my time getting annoyed at you silly goose. but seriously this is actually irritating, this is why san jose is always gunna be stuck in toylight zone because all your mentalities are fucking retarded. you know orfn was in def? you know, the def that became tdm before it was a tagbanging crew? no you dont because youre ignorant and dont wanna change your mindset. fuck getting worked up again. the point is SJ has a cool history and the sheer volume of toys has reduced it to a piece of crap city no one wwants to paint in. try to dig yourselves out of this hole. drunken ramble assholer oner bye

shit is semi scary

the tallest billboard in sj

damn thewizz i mean owsi :D u have guts hahahah

you retard you must be light headed hahahahaaha

if you have anything riding 8 or 9 years from now (you wont) ill tag over it and get it buffed then see how you feel. Oh by the way the people your biting right now probably bit off orn at one point because all you little san jose folks dont know shit about graffiti outside SJ. your a toy.

and the same to toy little kuchiman. ill be giving kelso a shoulderback ride all the way to your house then demonstrating how gay i am by skewering your eye out then skull fucking the living shit out of you. hahaha. im just playing. your a nobody not gunna waste my time getting annoyed at you silly goose. but seriously this is actually irritating, this is why san jose is always gunna be stuck in toylight zone because all your mentalities are fucking retarded. you know orfn was in def? you know, the def that became tdm before it was a tagbanging crew? no you dont because youre ignorant and dont wanna change your mindset. fuck getting worked up again. the point is SJ has a cool history and the sheer volume of toys has reduced it to a piece of crap city no one wwants to paint in. try to dig yourselves out of this hole. drunken ramble assholer oner bye

Props to putyouonblast.Im going to agree with you.listen to this guy,he is talking mad shit and all you puss pusses aint going to do shit.he is like,me tells the mutha fuc-ken truth.im diggn this.you stepped up to TheDemons ranks.good job on your history and for speaking your mind.Now on the other note "Fuck You - Moda,Ameba,Draz (snitch),Dolor (still a bite) to all my little bitches from WKT and Aot,your monthly fees are due..so you better pay up,kid.-TheDemons 7:77

Props to putyouonblast.Im going to agree with you.listen to this guy,he is talking mad shit and all you puss pusses aint going to do shit.he is like,me tells the mutha fuc-ken truth.im diggn this.you stepped up to TheDemons ranks.good job on your history and for speaking your mind.Now on the other note "Fuck You - Moda,Ameba,Draz (snitch),Dolor (still a bite) to all my little bitches from WKT and Aot,your monthly fees are due..so you better pay up,kid.-TheDemons 7:77

HAHAHAHAHAHA COMEDY:scrambled::lol::scrambled: