Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Recent Pickups/ Purchases/ Gifts/ Aquisitions Megathread

• 2 weeks later...
This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 853
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

played with a set at a friends house. Had to get a pair. 

Polo duck camp shirt/ jacket. Don’t know if I’ll keep it.   

How much money you got in there hunny? 

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...
  • KILZ FILLZ pinned this topic
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Looks like the Van Halen logo, interesting to go with a pouch.  I have been using a bi fold for years and thinking the has to be a better way but rejecting all innovations.

• Like 1
On 1/24/2021 at 8:39 PM, morton said:

Looks like the Van Halen logo, interesting to go with a pouch.  I have been using a bi fold for years and thinking the has to be a better way but rejecting all innovations.

oh it has 4 card slots on the other side on the exterior, i just didn't take a pic of that side.  makes it perfect for me, i don't have a ton of cards. it's not all pouch; i need some organization amidst the chaos 

Edited by Elena Delle Donne
On 1/24/2021 at 8:39 PM, morton said:

A few years ago, after developing some sciatic pain, I started carrying around a passport wallet. Its a lot slimmer and easier on the back than a traditional bifold.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 1/30/2021 at 12:26 AM, mr.yuck said:

A few years ago, after developing some sciatic pain, I started carrying around a passport wallet. Its a lot slimmer and easier on the back than a traditional bifold.

Try carrying that shit in your front left pocket. I used to carry my wallet in my back pocket until it made that leg shorter by the thickness of my wallet from sitting on it. I moved it to the front and easily got used to it.

• Like 1
  • Truth 1
  • 2 weeks later...
On 4/2/2021 at 10:44 PM, CLICKCLACKONER said:

Poor mans Dior (Uniqlo, haha) x sorayama t-shirt. 

CF57293B-0B59-489A-A5B8-5CF8F5797A02.jpeg

Both Dior and Tadashi are pioneers in their own right.  I'd have to say the uniqlo sorayama is better suited than the dior sorayama.  I like yours far more better than the dior.  Imo clothing companies using artists works, its more about the art work than the clothing brand being the representing factor of someone's character or identity.  At least you can wear yours until nothings left and still get props but the dior was played out after that season ended. 

• Like 1