---->WERE THE SHARKS ROAM<----

funky king

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is TheMaker speaking, i think ashy grim rekon create an kash simer swerv gus gacho trec trek stat elpe lepe buet buek etc. are all toys.haha buet buek straight bite from you know who please change your names asap its an eye sore seeing your shit only on 12oz never seen you up only on12oz all you fags should just cut your dick off put it in your mouth and hang yourself on a telephone pole with a cardboard cut out saying lived as a toy and died as a fag.haha please do it for your own good.your pal,TheMaker

why you thinking about guys with dicks in there mouth you pretty suspect you jang on alot of niggas nuts . you pussy ass nigga will never state your name nigga keep your mouth shut

nice kind words from a toy that dont deserve the title toy more like a bitch ass fag that i have never seen up only on 12oz tough guy.we all know you dont have shit up and please dont post that same line up of always on top of dicks pictures its painful to see 3 year old toy graffiti you aint shit and grim come on hes the best you got and hes still a toy.now you keep your pie hole shut and let big daddy TheMaker speak bitch ass fronting ass nigger.go out at get up bitch then come back to me acting brave ruffling your chicken feathers.Bitch.

and dnt tell me to meet you somewhere cause we all know you wont show.and fuck aot always on top of dicks and fuck wkt you bitchs aint shit just dirt on my shoes.anybody else wants to talk shit to me dont pm me i want all the 12oz fags to see wht we are talking about.no point on hiding it on a pm love letter fucken bullshit ass niggers.

romanse

gaunt

belk

clops

kash

terf

malo

shine

who 2010 king?

these cats are old news no dis but u on the late train 08/09 was their year.. none of these heads went "all city" but i can tell you what klicks went all city.. but yall know that yall see it..

This is TheMaker speaking, i think ashy grim rekon create an kash simer swerv gus gacho trec trek stat elpe lepe buet buek etc. are all toys.haha buet buek straight bite from you know who please change your names asap its an eye sore seeing your shit only on 12oz never seen you up only on12oz all you fags should just cut your dick off put it in your mouth and hang yourself on a telephone pole with a cardboard cut out saying lived as a toy and died as a fag.haha please do it for your own good.your pal,TheMaker

YO i had to prop you on that homie. haha. i dont understand how they came up with always on top. should have been BMH BITCH MADE HACKERS. hahaha maaaaan.....

Stat and Grim both fucken toys.watch kiddies on how pissed off these fags going to get when they read this.

Hahaha it funny how u talk shit bout me wen u know damn well I'll run up and whip ur ass homie so if u dnt like me written grim run up or shut up..... ALWAYs ON TOP I love the haters cuz u keep my name I'm ur mouth lmao

nice kind words from a toy that dont deserve the title toy more like a bitch ass fag that i have never seen up only on 12oz tough guy.we all know you dont have shit up and please dont post that same line up of always on top of dicks pictures its painful to see 3 year old toy graffiti you aint shit and grim come on hes the best you got and hes still a toy.now you keep your pie hole shut and let big daddy TheMaker speak bitch ass fronting ass nigger.go out at get up bitch then come back to me acting brave ruffling your chicken feathers.Bitch.

jajajaja your a straight clown hiding behind a computer check it out bruh any time anywhere you wanna meet real niggas dont hesitate . i stay ready i dont get ready and if you see me dont hesitate get it poppin i dont wanna read some shit like i seen you but my boy said chill nah ngga if you see me speak . dont be scared until then shut the fuck up and do something state your name pussy