---->WERE THE SHARKS ROAM<----

funky king

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

today home depot w hamilton 9pm there will be a circus in the parking lot with alot of amusement.jumper.rides.clowns.cotton candy lots of fun but the biggest event in time will take place there in the parking lot bring everybody even your kids to see this fag stat get his ass smashed by TheMaker do not miss out free of charge be there everyone step rite up enjoy the fun stat especially you meet us there dont be late kiddies.please no guns or little swiss army knives there are going to be kids around even mine.see you der stat.

someone video that shit and youtube it!

What is this Sucking Imes crew bullshit what you faggots do to get in? Stick dildos nd shit thru imes ugly ass gauge hole? Y'all some fucking faggots,

nigga shut the fuck up you fake ass bitch you got shit to say then send a pm ... shook niggas

Telos is whacked as fuck never did dirt in his life and you guys jock him hes a bitch he`s just a front.peek a boo i see you on here.you can come out from the shadows now dont trip bitch i ain`t going to tell anybody your screen name but seriously you suck bitch where you up at.

Telos is whacked as fuck never did dirt in his life and you guys jock him hes a bitch he`s just a front.peek a boo i see you on here.you can come out from the shadows now dont trip bitch i ain`t going to tell anybody your screen name but seriously you suck bitch where you up at.

You talk a lot of shit for someone who won't say who you are. Seems like you're a front and you're the one in the shadows talking all this shit and not saying who you are. Internet Thug 1, huh?