---->WERE THE SHARKS ROAM<----

funky king

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

78 dont know what the fucken number has to do with Eots oh oooppss Wots.never heard of you guys until now.You guys probably never ever been to the Wots in real life but you probably think your are hard and tuf which you punk ass tricks aint shit on a stick.what i see on here with your pictures you wont last long just like 176,BGS,HBD,THC,ADK,IBK,TFK and all those one hitter quiters,toy crews.sorry to tell you tuf bacons but you aint going to make it. THE END.

I MUST SAY HERE IS SOME SHABABLABOOPY I CAN AGREE ON PART TIMERS OH YEA U REALY R FFROM SJ YOU DOG DICK

THIS IS HOME SLICE SPEAKIN AND I WILL SKULL FUCK YOU TIL YOU BLEED OUT OF YO EARS...YOU SAD!!!!:lol: :D

OH SHIT! WHEN DID THAT NEIGHBORHOOD GET LIKE THAT?? USED TO CHILL THERE WITH MY WRITIN COMPADRES BACK IN THE DAYS.

OH AND HERE IS A TRIVIA QUESTION FOR YOU KNUCKLEHEADS...CAN YOU NAME THE GRAFFITI LEGEND THAT LIVED ON THAT EXACT CROSS STREET THEY SHOWED IN THE BEGINING OF THE VIDEO??

tie one rip

Sepo I hope you get well I heard you got gang banged in there by my fellow samoans.your anal must be the size of plegs ear hoes.hella huge.Well welcome back fagget even though you aint going to do shit out in the streets, its just good to have you back so i can talk shit to you too.Fuck Aot,ok Sepo.