---->WERE THE SHARKS ROAM<----

funky king

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Come on man, just shut your mouth. And I bet you wouldn't be saying the N word if you were around an African American, your not tough bro. Go buy a camera and start taking some pics.

dam this nigga actually comes on 12oz tryin to be all serious. nigga wake the FUCK up good sir... its not the N word. And I do call niggers Niggers to there face. they cant do shit about it. Let us buy a camera so we can take nude erotic fotos ?

dam this nigga actually comes on 12oz tryin to be all serious. nigga wake the FUCK up good sir... its not the N word. And I do call niggers Niggers to there face. they cant do shit about it. Let us buy a camera so we can take nude erotic fotos ?

I don't take shit serious, but I do post photos. Something you yourself does not. And keep lieing to yourself bro, you still sound like a young immature boy who hasn't had his ass beat. Keep talking and filling your muscles up with air. Bet you one day someone will slap the shit out of you, then you'll wake up. :lol: later kid.

I don't take shit serious, but I do post photos. Something you yourself does not. And keep lieing to yourself bro, you still sound like a young immature boy who hasn't had his ass beat. Keep talking and filling your muscles up with air. Bet you one day someone will slap the shit out of you, then you'll wake up. :lol: later kid.

keep wasting your time. your the reason san jose is so weak. Im pretty sure u would be suckin ma dick if u new who i was.

415. fuck u little kids.

oh and I saw mesher yesterday walking...

this nigga thinks he is the shits of the shits... I almost wanted to slap a nigga and get my X4 belt and woop his faggot ass. Learn how to walk nigga. get some steeze. change your attitude. u aint the shit. you aint a playa. you dress wack. you fail. i know where u reside puto. fuck you taggers... this is gangbang shit. all you writers think u gangsters. niggas all weak bitches

LMFAO bitch pleaz you wanna be gangsta you didnt see shit i dont walk i be steady pushin with my windows down and my two 15's bumpin! step yo weak ass vta ridding toy ass life up:lol: :lol: :lol: :cool:

first your reppin the sco now its king and story? bitch just shut your wanna be mouth up. i got fam in several different hood in sj so dont even come on here trying to ACT like your the spokes person for northerners you punk ass bitch.

YEH YEH Little boy. we gonna see whos cryin we when see u in the street. Im from the SCO nigga . But im chillin at my niggas casa right now u see... we all hate u nigga. i got northern fam in the SCo and SJ little boy. quit yappin that mouth puta. ill scrape u until i see the red. You walk around like you the shit. Puta u aint shit.

no coja conmigo ese. usted no está cagado... My homeboys will find you at smokeeaters puta. when u least expect it.

hahaha your giving me a heads up saying your homeboys "NOT YOU" are gunna catch me slippin wen i least expect it? so now that you told me dont you think imma expect it dumbass?? i aint tripn off no bitch mad nigga best believe imma be with my niggas so its all gravy. just keep me famous and stay on your moms computer at home and talk about me all day. sorry every1 for getting caught up in this fools ethug fairy world bs its just hella funny wen someones talking out of there ass and dont know shit about shit..

hahaha your giving me a heads up saying your homeboys "NOT YOU" are gunna catch me slippin wen i least expect it? so now that you told me dont you think imma expect it dumbass?? i aint tripn off no bitch mad nigga best believe imma be with my niggas so its all gravy. just keep me famous and stay on your moms computer at home and talk about me all day. sorry every1 for getting caught up in this fools ethug fairy world bs its just hella funny wen someones talking out of there ass and dont know shit about shit..

just watch out toy ass nigga. the only fame u got is at suckin dick puta. u walk like u the shit. until we break your piernas